Thread: Drop Lindblom / Beauvillier / or Laffy (NYR)?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Drop Lindblom / Beauvillier / or Laffy (NYR)?

I'm in a 1 yr. league, no pos. requirements, point are 2 per g, 1 for a.
    I need to drop one of the 3 mentioned in my title. Below are my obervations:

Laffreniere - getting opportunity, but on a struggling Rangers team. Looked good last game he skated with Panarin and Zibby. Of course, Panarin is on leave (who knows for how long). and I watched the Rangers game last night. WhY is Blackwell getting 1 line PP time? He missed a bunch of chances to score. Why wouldn't you stick the #1 draft pick on there, give him some confidence, give me some points. On a side note, I am not drafting rookies again. Call it a rookie rule that I broke, but won't make this mistake again.

Beauvillier - just off the inj. list. Looks like he will be on the 2nd line with Bailey and Nelson, who are both good players. But I don't see him getting much PP time (alot of the PP time goes to the first line). And the Islanders are such a defensive team

Lindblom - On Covid detention (along with Konecny who is also on my team). I think when he gets back in the lineup, will fall into a 2-3 line, with minimal PP time. Was playing with Koneckny and Couturier before the Covid pause...do they play together again? Can't figure out coach V.

I'm stuck, but have to make sure I keep the right two guys, and drop the one who has to go. Tks, Brohood

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Drop Lindblom / Beauvillier / or Laffy (NYR)?

In a one year league I would have dropped Lindblom a long time ago.