Thread: Delia vs Ingram

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Delia vs Ingram

Inherited a dynasty team and goalie is easily my worst position. Here’s who I have:

- Hart
    - Fleury
    - Koskinen
    - Delia
    - Ingram

I have room to keep 4 of these 5, so looking at who’s the better option between Delia and Ingram. Or I could drop both and try my luck in next year’s draft.
    League 1: 16 Teams. 8 Keepers. Weekly H2H
    F (Start 6): Barkov, J.Hughes, Zibanejad, E. Kane, Buchnevich, Kopitar, W. Johnston, Trocheck
    D (Start 4): Josi, Hamilton, Toews, Hanifin, Pionk, Clarke, Korchinski
    G (Start 1): Vasilevskiy, Binnington

Point System
    G=2, A=1, D-man G/A=+1, PIM=0.5, +/-=0.5, Shot=0.1, PPG=1, PPA=1
    Goalie Points
    W=4, S= 0.14, GA=-1, OvertimeW=1, ShootOutW =1, ShutOut=2

League 2: 12 Team Dynasty League - 30 man roster plus 7 farm.
    Keep 20 + 7 farm. Weekly H2H Roto. G, A, Shots, Hits, Blocks, PPP, Goalie W, SV%, GAA. Forward Positional Requirements.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Delia vs Ingram

I thought Delia was going to take the Blackhawks starter job by outplaying Subban, turns out Lankinen outplayed them both. Delia is in the NHL.

Igram is in Sweden, and Nashville has way more obstacles for him to become relevant.

I'd cut Ingram, and see what happen with Delia. Subban is junk, so he's a Lankinen injury away from immediate relevance.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Magnificent One

Same as above keep Delia bc he had the inside track. If not starter he should get the backup role for the next few seasons
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by joeb323 View Post
    Inherited a dynasty team and goalie is easily my worst position. Here’s who I have:

- Hart
    - Fleury
    - Koskinen
    - Delia
    - Ingram

I have room to keep 4 of these 5, so looking at who’s the better option between Delia and Ingram. Or I could drop both and try my luck in next year’s draft.
    I would cut Ingram as well. But....do you even have to keep Delia? Or could that spot go to a better keeper forward?

Dobber Sports Deity

I'd cut them both.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Ingram isn't in Sweden. He's actually in NA but in the player assistance program last I heard.
    He's set to be the backup in Nashville next year and has had some really good seasons in the AHL.

I would cut Delia for sure. Then up to you if you want to see if you can upgrade on Ingram or not.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Padawan

Yeah I’m kinda leaning towards cutting both. I’m just worried as there’s not a lot of goalies available but hopefully I can figure out something

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Ingram isn't in Sweden. He's actually in NA but in the player assistance program last I heard.
    He's set to be the backup in Nashville next year and has had some really good seasons in the AHL.

I would cut Delia for sure. Then up to you if you want to see if you can upgrade on Ingram or not.
    Thanks for the info. I was using Elite Prospects, that's EB updating info from EP right there.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post

I agree. Ingram was looking promising the past few seasons, and in line for a backup job next year behind Saros, assuming Rinne doesn't resign or retires. That was before his personal issues though. Assuming he can put his troubles behind him, he could be NHL relevant as soon as next year. There are a lot of "ifs". With Saros not playing well this year, the chance Rinne is gone or retires, and Askarov still several years away, there is a chance he could be a dark horse next year on seize a starting job. A lot has to align though of course. But, look at Lankinen for Chicago this year.....................
    20tm multicat salary keeper
    19 Active/6 Reserve/ 33 Minors
    3C/3LW/3RW/3SKT/6D/1G
    Skaters: G/A/PlusMinus/PIM/SOG/PPP/SHP/Hit/Blk/FOW/FO%
    Goalies: W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO