Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ALERT! Trevor Zegras is on the ice for practice(could make NHL debut on Monday)

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default ALERT! Trevor Zegras is on the ice for practice(could make NHL debut on Monday)

Guys, pick up Zegras off of your waiver wire immediately! He skated with Sam Steel and Jakob Silfverberg in the practice. Im excited to see what this kid can do in the big league.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ho...ebut-imminent/
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: ALERT! Trevor Zegras is on the ice for practice(could make NHL debut on Monday)

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: ALERT! Trevor Zegras is on the ice for practice(could make NHL debut on Monday)

Pretty cool. Always exciting. I keep expectations in check and then want them to surprise me!
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Pretty cool. Always exciting. I keep expectations in check and then want them to surprise me!
    Remember when everyone was excited for Lafreniere and Cozens headed into this season?
    Definitely keep expectations in check. It's not like he's got much support there to help him out.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

Woot Woot!!! He's a real dandy.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Remember when everyone was excited for Lafreniere and Cozens headed into this season?
    Definitely keep expectations in check. It's not like he's got much support there to help him out.
    I think he’s better than them.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Star

id be more excited if anaheim had better players for him to play with. worth a flier tho, who knows right?

he was picked up in my league already haha
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by kovalchuk17 View Post
    id be more excited if anaheim had better players for him to play with. worth a flier tho, who knows right?

he was picked up in my league already haha
    Yep I'm in this boat too. But exciting nonetheless.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Actually have to decide if I want to play him or Tippett tomorrow as my last forward. Leaning Zegras, since he's practicing on line 2.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Added him in the Dobber roto league I'm in. Figured he's a good stash because I'm always tight to the GP max so this will give me a player to bench a few games to see if he figures things out.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I think he’s better than them.
    You think Zegras is a better player than Cozens and Lafreniere?

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Im not sure what Daydream Nation means by that, but I could see Zegras being ''better'' i.e. morе ready than Cozens and Lafreniere.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Actually have to decide if I want to play him or Tippett tomorrow as my last forward. Leaning Zegras, since he's practicing on line 2.
    I dropped Kapanen for him Of course it depends on the format and there are also some other factor that should be taken under consideration, but Im okay with taking that risk.
    Devils & Predators fan

Dobber Sports Master

We never know how players will turn out... I think ddn is entitled to his opinion and based on body of work to date, I don't think it's too much a stretch to say.. Let's see how it plays out. How good did people think Pastrnak was in the year or two following his draft year.. as good as Sam Bennett or Sam Reinhart...?

I happen to think Lafrenière is better, personally, but I could easily be wrong in the long run.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    We never know how players will turn out... I think ddn is entitled to his opinion and based on body of work to date, I don't think it's too much a stretch to say.. Let's see how it plays out. How good did people think Pastrnak was in the year or two following his draft year.. as good as Sam Bennett or Sam Reinhart...?

I happen to think Lafrenière is better, personally, but I could easily be wrong in the long run.
    I was just looking for confirmation that that was what he was trying to say.