Thread: Free Websim Teams Available

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Free Websim Teams Available

Have you always been a bit intrigued on how Websim Hockey works? Have you wanted to join but did not want to fork over $20 to find out if it is any fun?

I have a solution for you.

We have 3 teams available in our well established dynasty league. The team are paid for already and our season begins this weekend (hopefully!). The league will continue to pay for your team for as long as necessary.

If you are at all interested, let me know as I don't want to have to run 4 teams as well as the league.

In the 31 team league, one team has Kuznetsov, Atkinson, Hellebuyck. Another team has O'Reilly, Hayes, Ehlers, McAvoy, Klingberg. The third available team has Eichel, Jordan Staal, Niederreiter, Blackwood, Mangiapane.

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Free Websim Teams Available

We have two openings for new GMs for the upcoming season. Our entry draft starts via video chat at 8pm eastern on Sunday. Now is a great time to join our team league. All fees have been paid for the year.

League champion gets a giant banner to hang wherever they want for the entire next season!