Thread: Running one last Mid-Year Hockey League - Huge rosters/stats, competitive but fun - Feb 21, 2021 - looking for managers..

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Running one last Mid-Year Hockey League - Huge rosters/stats, competitive but fun - Feb 21, 2021 - looking for managers..

I've decided to run one more league this year (yes, apparently I have no life and require a fantasy hockey intervention lol). For reference, I have been running leagues and playing fantasy hockey since 1911 ) and I already have a number of leagues going this year (all of them are twenty team leagues with huge rosters and tons of stats and very competitive but also fun/enjoyable) but figured I'd have one last draft (not really 'mid-year' but made it so that it's soon enough that there are still enough number of quality match-ups between the managers before the play-offs)

The 'mid-year' league is scheduled to draft this Sunday Feb 21 at 6:00 PM Pacific.

Check it out if you're interested. If you have any questions etc please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Here is the link to the league (Yahoo platform)

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...6be0729591d7b5

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Running one last Mid-Year Hockey League - Huge rosters/stats, competitive but fun - Feb 21, 2021 - looking for managers..

Just a quick last reminder that my mid-year league is still looking for a few managers as noted in my earlier post. It's a deep league with huge rosters/tons of stats and very competitive (but with emphasis on fun as well). We'll be (hopefully) drafting tonight at 6 PM Pacific Time, so would love to get some of you aboard. Again, the link to the league (which is Yahoo) is as follows:

https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...6be0729591d7b5

Check it out, I think you'll find it a very enjoyable experience if you decide to join.

Cheers,

Rob