Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: NFL Offseason Discussion

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: NFL Offseason Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Wild guesses he ends up back with Rivera in WFT or yes, a safety net for Dak.
    Poor Fitz Magic. Every team signs him basically with the intention of replacing him and then putting him back.

Dobber Sports Titan

So quick question here. I'm in a league where you can keep 0-4 players and it just takes up your first 4 picks. I went into the offseason with 5 possible keepers because it was a 16 team league. Barkley, CEH, McLaurin, Dobbins, and Dak. At Midnight the day when Dobbins got hurt is when our leagues keeper deadline was. So I asked the Commish was it still going to be a 16 team league and he said, "we're likely switching to 14 team league as 2 people are likely out". So I said ok, didn't keep Dak. Last night I get an email saying like "Good news, we are back to 16 teams!".

Now the question is, am I out of bounds to tell the commish I set my keepers based on 14team league knowledge and the update after the keeper deadline to "we are still a 16 team league" changes how I set my keepers? Because at 16 teams, I keep Dak, at 14teams, I don't keep Dak.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Genius

I wouldn’t hesitate to contact the comish since you made a vital decision based on his decision. Maybe float it around the league and gauge what they are feeling and maybe get a few that see your point of view? But maybe that will piss off the comish so doesn’t hurt to approach him, I don’t think your out of bounds. He needs to check instant replay looks like your ok
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent