The InterGalactic Hockey League features team from Middle Earth (Lord of the Rings) and a Galaxy Far Far Away (Star Wars).

The Tuscan City Raiders are on the lookout for a new manager, we just got rid of one guy who has been somewhat awol from the start, in hindsight we should have gotten rid earlier but there was potential there we wanted to give them a fair chance.

The league is brand new this year and features 24 teams who are VERY active, this is a deep league which is not for the faint hearted and will require you to be active a fair bit. We use discord to chat and fantrax as the platform.

I run three successful leagues and this is my pride and joy, for all you nerds out there, this wonÂ’t be a case of first come first serve, we highly expect the rest of this group to be around for years to come so want someone with passion for nerdy things as well as hockey, who will be around for the long term.

IÂ’m writing this on my phone so apologies itÂ’s not super detailed but here are the basics;
24 teams,
28 player farm
Deep active rosters (25 I believe including bench)
H2H weekly (daily lineup changes)
Lots of scoring options: regular points, fow, fol, hits, blocks etc
- $20 entry (could go up in future)
weÂ’re after someone who genuinely wants to join and be active, therefore I wonÂ’t be announcing the team, Stamkos and Vasilevsky are the best players though and I would put them as a playoff team.

What are you waiting for, send my a direct message answering the below questions and be in with a chance to win the One Ring (we actually 3D print the One Ring with your teams engraving and send it to you)

if the team name makes sense to change (ie works with divisional alignment) we might allow it (we have some options for you to choose from.

1. Are you a Star Wars and/or Lord of the Rings fan?
2. How long have you been doing fantasy hockey
3. How many leagues are you currently in
4. What is your experience with deep dynasty leagues
5. When did you last quit or get let go from a league
6. Tell us why youÂ’re a good fit (additional info)

thanks folks! Look forward to hearing your replies