Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

Administrator

Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

Goff is extremely limited, he's going to miss all the easy throws McVay schemed for him than he is going to enjoy being out of the NFC West. I wouldn't even consider the age here, because Goff probably ends up as a journeyman back up type when his guaranteed money runs out. Plus, with the rules and the advancements in health/fitness, guys can be effective into their late 30's.

Really excited for Stafford finally playing for a functional team.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

Stafford wanted nothing to do with Patricia. He was a terrible coach and person (apparently from the tweet/rumours I remember). Stafford never gelled with him.

Stafford going to McVay should be good, but we've said that in the past. Hopefully Stafford is ready for a much more intense offensive scheme than he's ever had. Good the deal got done now, so he can get the most out of his offseason.

Goff. Sorry buddy, but I don't think you're doing well or serviceable in Detroit. Dan "The Dude" Campbell will either turn the Lions around defensively and the offense will eventually follow, or he'll piss the whole team off with his personality. Big one or the other. Lions will try and be super old school, run hard, hit hard, scrap. Which will work for like 5 games....Think the Raiders but with a worse QB.

Lions best be investing in their scouting though. Otherwise they'll look like fools.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll