Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

  1. #16
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    This is the craziest part to me. As a result of this trade, plus ones for Ramsey and Cooks, the Rams will go seven straight years without a 1st rounder!!

    https://theramswire.usatoday.com/202...t-round-years/

  2. #17
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    [/B]
    did they though? Goff is terrible
    Goff isn't terrible so yeah, they made out like bandits. It'll be fun watching Stafford scramble away from Kennard, Bosa, Armstead and Chandler Jones.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

    25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

    Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Couture, Wheeler, Lee, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Bennett, Puljujarvi, JSchwartz, Mittelstadt KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Hayton, Vrana

    G- Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Sorokin


    "Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

  3. #18
    Location
    Prairies
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    NFC is sort of ripe for the picking these days.
    Top three teams (GB, TB, NO) all have seriously aging QBs.
    Stafford is practically a baby compared to them.
    So the Rams time-to-strike is now, next year & year after.

    Meanwhile, Lions are/have been going nowhere.
    Might as well try to send the team into the tank and use picks to rebuild.

    Double thumbs-up.

    My self-backpatter of the day is that the wife is a Georgia Bulldgog.
    When Stafford suited up for the dogs, I watched him throw and said "This guy is gonna be a NFL star someday, maybe #1 overall pick".
    Ding and ding. Hope he gets a Super Bowl win.
    A guy like that, humbly doing his best for a shitty Lions team...
    The same way Barry Sanders did for so many years...
    Gotta root for him.

  4. #19
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post

    My self-backpatter of the day is that the wife is a Georgia Bulldgog.
    When Stafford suited up for the dogs, I watched him throw and said "This guy is gonna be a NFL star someday, maybe #1 overall pick".
    Ding and ding. Hope he gets a Super Bowl win.
    A guy like that, humbly doing his best for a shitty Lions team...
    The same way Barry Sanders did for so many years...
    Gotta root for him.
    Definitely. And you're right that the NFC is ripe for the picking.

  5. #20
    GinFizz's Avatar
    GinFizz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Goff isn't terrible so yeah, they made out like bandits. It'll be fun watching Stafford scramble away from Kennard, Bosa, Armstead and Chandler Jones.

    his QB rating was 90. Good enough for 23rd in the NFL.

    Tell me whats to like about his play.

    WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

    Maine Moose 2021-2022

    2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

  6. #21
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    his QB rating was 90. Good enough for 23rd in the NFL.

    Tell me whats to like about his play.
    I never said he was a top QB, but I wouldn't call him terrible either. He's going to enjoy getting out of the NFC West.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

    25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

    Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Couture, Wheeler, Lee, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Bennett, Puljujarvi, JSchwartz, Mittelstadt KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Hayton, Vrana

    G- Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Sorokin


    "Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

  7. #22
    GinFizz's Avatar
    GinFizz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    after really thinking about it your right Axe...

    WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

    Maine Moose 2021-2022

    2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

  8. #23
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    his QB rating was 90. Good enough for 23rd in the NFL.

    Tell me whats to like about his play.
    For the Lions, the picks far outweigh Goff in this deal.

  9. #24
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Ninja

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    NFC is sort of ripe for the picking these days.
    Top three teams (GB, TB, NO) all have seriously aging QBs.
    Stafford is practically a baby compared to them.
    So the Rams time-to-strike is now, next year & year after.

    Meanwhile, Lions are/have been going nowhere.
    Might as well try to send the team into the tank and use picks to rebuild.

    Double thumbs-up.
    Haha, I see what you did there (with Goff's dislocated thumb, lol!)
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

    "Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

    “Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

  10. #25
    GinFizz's Avatar
    GinFizz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    For the Lions, the picks far outweigh Goff in this deal.

    Yeah,,, it took me a bit but i did redact my beliefs on Goff and the trade value...

    WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

    Maine Moose 2021-2022

    2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

  11. #26
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Patriots were the only team on Stafford's no trade list

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...to-new-england

  12. #27
    4T2's Avatar
    4T2 is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,817
    Location
    Outside The Asylum
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Sage

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Patriots were the only team on Stafford's no trade list

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...to-new-england
    Doesn’t want to play under one of the greatest coaches of all time because he’s afraid it will be too much hard work?

    No wonder he’s never won anything. I find it funny that this article comes off as anti-New England when in actually paints more of a work ethic problem from Stafford.

  13. #28
    GinFizz's Avatar
    GinFizz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,484
    Rep Power
    28

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Doesn’t want to play under one of the greatest coaches of all time because he’s afraid it will be too much hard work?

    No wonder he’s never won anything. I find it funny that this article comes off as anti-New England when in actually paints more of a work ethic problem from Stafford.
    agreed!

    WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

    Maine Moose 2021-2022

    2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

  14. #29
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Doesn’t want to play under one of the greatest coaches of all time because he’s afraid it will be too much hard work?

    No wonder he’s never won anything. I find it funny that this article comes off as anti-New England when in actually paints more of a work ethic problem from Stafford.
    I mean...he played for arguably the worst franchise in the NFL over the last 25 years. Stafford has given them everything including playing injured during numerous seasons.

  15. #30
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: [TRADE] Stafford for Goff

    I have a feeling he just doesn't want to play near Patricia again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •