Thread: Help for trading Panarin

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Help for trading Panarin

Hello everyone again, all my league info and team should be in my signature. So, as my team is a rebuilder, i've been trying to move Panarin and his cap hit and I have no takers at all. Are there any players I could target in a deal that I should ask for and see if they would be available? Ideally, I get two good wingers for Panarin and a throw in but a one for one I wouldn't be opposed to trying. Thanks for all the feedback in advance.
    12 team deep keeper league, 17 main roster players, 5 prospect players, max 2 goalie keepers for the main roster. point breakdown goes as follows:
    Skaters:
    G is 4 points, 5.2 points for D goals. A is 2.5 points, 3.25 points for defense. 0.07 per FOW, 0.2 points for blocks, hits, and SOG 0.5 points for PIMS and +/-, 3 for SHG, 1.5 for SHA.
    Goalies:
    GS is 1.5 points, -1 for GA, 0.2 for SV, 4 for SHO, and 3 for W.
    Team:
    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/leag...gi/team/roster

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Help for trading Panarin

I get that you are a rebuilding team, but just because you are rebuilding doesn't mean you aren't allowed to own older players too. Panarin is one of the best so I dont see the hurry/worry about trading him. Who cares if others don't want him. At some point, your others will hopefully catch up to Panarin to some degree and by then, you'll be looking for a Panarin type anyway.

If others in your league dont want him, so be it. You'll never win fantasy hockey leagues if you're always looking at age as the first thing when trying to make trades.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Alright, i’ll just hold onto him. Thanks for your feedback!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

No takers for a player who isn't really old, and is very productive = keep him.

I tried dealing older players 2 years ago on a team I took over, but couldn't get any kind of traction on solid players like Letang, Kopitar, etc. Best I was getting offered were questionable prospects and late picks in dynasty. Figured I might as well hold, and do a rebuild ont he fly, working the fringes relentlessly. Won the league last year.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Fantastic to hear man! I’m probably only going to move Panarin if I get fair value for him, if not then i’ll be happy with keeping him as my main scorer.