Thread: Keep 2: Vanecek, Saros, Lankinen or Elvis for this year and next

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Keep 2: Vanecek, Saros, Lankinen or Elvis for this year and next

Thoughts on these young goaltenders!

Keep 2: Vanecek, Saros, Lankinen or Elvis

Cheers
    Year-long points pool (G/A, hat trick, W, SO). Keep top 6 players out of 16.

G: R. Lehner, B. Elliot

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Keep 2: Vanecek, Saros, Lankinen or Elvis for this year and next

Saros and Elvis. Two of them are decent starters, and the other two are only starting games because of injuries. Pretty clear divide.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Saros and Elvis. Two of them are decent starters, and the other two are only starting games because of injuries. Pretty clear divide.
    This is confusing. Lankinen and Vanecek have started multiple games in a row while Saros has played 4/7 and Elvis has played 3/7. Also, which Chicago goalie is injured? Lankinen is starting because Chicago decided that having an actual NHL goalie on their team would hurt their tanking.

With that said, I think Saros and Elvis are the two goalies with the highest value of the 4 listed. I do think that Vanecek will outproduce them in your Wins + Shutouts league over the next two seasons though.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    This is the answer.

Dobber Sports Immortal

SAros and Elvis for sure here. No sign of the other 2 coming close right now.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Saros for sure. He's the only guy not in a tandem.

I like Elvis a lot, and he's a contender to be a solid keeper.

Lankinen & Vanecek seem like they could be poised to take the jobs they are currently in. However, it's a bit risky.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.