Thread: Cheap smart watches

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Cheap smart watches

I am wondering if anyone has purchased any smartwatches on Amazon for under $50 lately and if so, which one and how do you like it?

I really dont want to go spend $200+ dollars for a smart watch that tracks my steps (my primary desire for the smart watch) each day.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Cheap smart watches

I use a Fossil smartwatch gen5, it's not in the price point you want, but I was going to suggest looking at Facebook Marketplace or Kijiji for some higher end smartwatches people are looking to sell. You might be able to get a smartwatch worth $400 for like $100.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I use a Fossil smartwatch gen5, it's not in the price point you want, but I was going to suggest looking at Facebook Marketplace or Kijiji for some higher end smartwatches people are looking to sell. You might be able to get a smartwatch worth $400 for like $100.
    Ya, I can take a look I suppose. I've had various Fitbit's over the years and the only reason I am still not wearing my last one is because the battery simply got to the point where I was having to charge it every night. I'd be nervous buying a used one and having that same issue.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Ya, I can take a look I suppose. I've had various Fitbit's over the years and the only reason I am still not wearing my last one is because the battery simply got to the point where I was having to charge it every night. I'd be nervous buying a used one and having that same issue.

I charge my smart watch every night. The bigger the screen, the more features you turn on the more you need to charge it right? If you're looking to not charge it that often, maybe just a step counter is better. Or if you use a smartphone, Google makes an app "Google Fit" that tracks your steps.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I charge my smart watch every night. The bigger the screen, the more features you turn on the more you need to charge it right? If you're looking to not charge it that often, maybe just a step counter is better. Or if you use a smartphone, Google makes an app "Google Fit" that tracks your steps.
    Thats something that I have considered as well, but would prefer to simply just wear a watch that does that stuff for me.