Thread: I'm getting sick of the news.

Banned

Default I'm getting sick of the news.

Politics right now is all messed up. I'm not fond of talking about politics but lately, it just get to me especially when the people around me are all out with their opinions. I feel like I'm about to get sick every time they have a discussion. It's causing me anxiety, really. Anyone having the same issue? Is this anxiety or anger issue?

The Wolverine

Default Re: I'm getting sick of the news.

Why are you and others keep posting about this stuff in a hockey forum? That is the main purpose of this site and would be beneficial if you want to be active then contribute more to those forums rather than other topics. The vast majority of your posts are about non-hockey subjects.

I'm taking the decision as a moderator to lock this thread, and others' unrelated to hockey from similar users, until you become more active (beyond a couple words) in hockey threads. I may even delete future posts (or lock future threads created) if I feel it necessary.

If an admin wants to step in that's fine.

The Wolverine

Default Re: I'm getting sick of the news.

To the individual who gave me negative rep about locking this thread (you didn't leave your name and doesn't appear automatically for some reason), I'm happy to discuss this further providing additional context as to the reasons for this decision. Feel free to send me a message if you wish. Thanks.