Thread: Yamamoto

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Yamamoto

What’s his deal? Is he a hold? 14t H2H points league, weighted to PPP. Copp, Kyrou, Ty Smith (would drop Gryz), Kiviranta, Wood, Ritchie, Dvorak, Granlund, Nino type guys available.

Cheers!

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Yamamoto

He's got 6pts in 8 games so far and been one of the better Oilers so far this season. What's the issue with Yamamoto?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

Minutes, SOG are lower than (I) expected, not being deployed on PP1.

Classic over-reaction on my part but my other guys that are underachieving IMO all have higher minutes, SOG, and PP1.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Ross The Boss Palmer View Post
    Minutes, SOG are lower than (I) expected, not being deployed on PP1.

Classic over-reaction on my part but my other guys that are underachieving IMO all have higher minutes, SOG, and PP1.
    Yamamoto wasn't pencilled for PP1 anyway. That shouldnt have come as a surprise. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks Axe! Any chance he moves into PP1? I am antsy for early production because my team bloomed after the first month last year and it caused me to finish 2nd with the shortened season. Would you swap out Jeff Carter for any of the above? Holding Gryz with anticipation of a boost once Pasta returns and holding Pionk with anticipation of the Jets continuing and furthering their fantasy production

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Ross The Boss Palmer View Post
    Thanks Axe! Any chance he moves into PP1? I am antsy for early production because my team bloomed after the first month last year and it caused me to finish 2nd with the shortened season. Would you swap out Jeff Carter for any of the above? Holding Gryz with anticipation of a boost once Pasta returns and holding Pionk with anticipation of the Jets continuing and furthering their fantasy production
    Not unless injuries occur.