Thread: Hall for Brady Tkachuk

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Hall for Brady Tkachuk

I was thinking of offering Hall for Tkachuk in my bangers dynasty. We don’t count PIMs but he will single-handedly win me hits most weeks. It’s worth nothing the other manager also has Eichel. Is this an underpayment, overpayment, or not bad value considering the composition of my team?
    8 Team Dynasty - G/A/plusminus/PPP/SHP/SOG/FW/HIT/BLK ——
    W/SV%/SV/SO
    C: A. Matthews, E Pettersson, V Trocheck, A Kopitar, C Mittelstadt,
    LW: B Marchand, B Tkachuk, K Kaprizov, J Huberdeau, V Nichushkin, E Kane, J McCann
    RW: D Pastrnak, W Nylander, JT Miller, T Meier, Z Hyman, R Hartman
    D: Q Hughes, B Burns, D Nurse, M Matheson, K Letang, B McNabb
    G: D Kuemper, V Vanecek, J Woll
    IR: L Couture, L Schenn
    NA: P Kochetkov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Hall for Brady Tkachuk

If you can get him for that then go for it, the other owner might like the fact that Hall and Eichel are playing together.
    Having said that if I was the other owner I'd either decline or want a sweetener. Hall gets more points but is older, more injury prone, and doesn't hit as much (and like you said it's a banger league).
    It's a good conversation to have with the owner and certainly has potential.
    Team 1:
    J Hughes, Cooley (r), Bratt, Laine, M Tkachuk, Necas, A Svechnikov, S Jarvis, M Michkov (r), W Johnston, Zegras, Giroux, Norris, Couturier, B Jenner, T Krug, Burns, M Weegar, Werenski, Sergachev, B Clarke (r), Theodore, Sorokin , Oettinger, Askarov (r), Ersson
    12 teams, No salary cap
    Keep 14 plus 4 rookies (under 150 GP) max 18 players
    Scoring: G (1), A (1), +/- (0.25), H (0.1), B(0.1), PIM (0.1), SOG (0.1), GWG (1), PPP (1), SHP (1),
    Goalies: W (2), SO (3), GA (-0.5), OTL (1), SV (0.1)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Hall would not be enough for me. Even without PIM Tkachuk is just so damn valuable, and that's with only modest point totals so far. Of course in a dynasty that value only goes up too.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd want Tkachuk, so I think that if you can get that to work, even with a pick upgrade or something, it would be a good deal.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.