Thread: Raymond, Newhook, Perfetti, Denisenko, Caufield, Tomasino: Pick 1 for next year

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Raymond, Newhook, Perfetti, Denisenko, Caufield, Tomasino: Pick 1 for next year

Who will be the most impactful rookie out of this bunch NEXT year? Looking to stash one of these rookies and keep him on my farm. But only concerned about production next year - nothing longer. Which of these guys has the best chance to breakthrough into the NHL in 2021/22 and contribute?
    Weekly matchup, 10-teams, 25 man roster, play 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G per night
    Multi-cat league: G (4), A (2.5), SOG (0.2), HIT (0.2), BLKS (0.2), PPP, GWG, PIMS (0.2), +/- (+/-0.5) - skaters
    W (3), S/O (5), each save (0.2), each GA (-1)

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Raymond, Newhook, Perfetti, Denisenko, Caufield, Tomasino: Pick 1 for next year

I'd start with Denisenko, since he should be most mature (2018 draft).
    I do also like Newhook (COL) and Caufield (MON), but they may have a hard time cracking their teams top 6F.

Florida is just really lacking for firepower with Dadonov & Hoffman gone.
    Keep watch on Denisenko if he's in the AHL - and see how his stats go.

He's my frontrunner.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Raymond, Newhook, Perfetti, Denisenko, Caufield, Tomasino: Pick 1 for next year

If you're only worried about next year, I would prepare to be disappointed in most of them. Denisenko is probably further ahead of all of them, but I dont expect much production from any of them next year.

Why is NEXT YEAR so important?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    If you're only worried about next year, I would prepare to be disappointed in most of them. Denisenko is probably further ahead of all of them, but I dont expect much production from any of them next year.

Why is NEXT YEAR so important?
    Next year is important because the following year (2022/23) we are blowing up the league and restarting with all new keepers and teams.
    Weekly matchup, 10-teams, 25 man roster, play 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G per night
    Multi-cat league: G (4), A (2.5), SOG (0.2), HIT (0.2), BLKS (0.2), PPP, GWG, PIMS (0.2), +/- (+/-0.5) - skaters
    W (3), S/O (5), each save (0.2), each GA (-1)

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by The Hitchhiker View Post
    Next year is important because the following year (2022/23) we are blowing up the league and restarting with all new keepers and teams.
    I see. Well I dont expect much from them but if I had to choose one it would be Denisenko.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

If your wait time is not an issue, I'm going Raymond.

But since it is an issue, I'd say Denisenko. But, like everyone else is saying, I don't see much fantasy significance from any of them next season.
    20tm UFA/RFA dynasty

Cats: G, A, SOG, STpts, +/-, hits/bs, GAA, Sv%, W+SO

Dobber Sports Veteran

What if you were to add Holtz or Kravstov to this list? Any different choices?

I'm in a very similar position where I can choose one of these players to stash for next season, but ideally they would as close to a lock to make their respective team next season as possible.

I'm seeing the majority are voting Denisenko but I'm not super sold on him and his "situation" (Florida/Quenneville)
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Master

Denisenko or Newhook to me for a home run swing, especially if Newhook makes progress this year. COL is in win-now and if he shows promise, they'll play him.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck