Thread: Is the DOPS asleep, even more than they usually are?

Dobber Sports Master

Default Is the DOPS asleep, even more than they usually are?

Dirty hit from behind Noah Hanifin on Kyle Connor. No word even of a review, even after TSN's Craig Button points out how dirty it was (the media are not the barometer, I know, but still... it was a dangerous play).

Now Myers hits Armia last night with a dangerous hit, no word of a review yet, where they've had sever hours to indicate they'd look at it.....

What the heck?
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Is the DOPS asleep, even more than they usually are?

re: Myers on Armia - keep your head up kid. Clean hit, concussions dont have to come from head contact. Not trolling and wont reply. Sharing opinion.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    re: Myers on Armia - keep your head up kid. Clean hit, concussions dont have to come from head contact. Not trolling and wont reply. Sharing opinion.
    I’ll hang up and take my answer on the air...
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Master

There was head contact... Armia didn’t even have the puck. Myers got a major penalty.

As if man...

Dobber Sports Ninja

We are living in dangerous times. Head shots are so last year, this year DOPS is focused "hard" on COVID.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    Except this is the exact hit the league wants to get rid of. Blind side, head contact.

Also, the keep your head up kid comment is extremely asinine. Hey kid, you're battling for a puck. But whatever you do, don't look at the puck. Instead, let your opponent take it while you make sure an opposing player isn't looking to cheap shot you.