Thread: Horvat and Toffoli

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Horvat and Toffoli

I really like the way Horvat and Toffoli look so far this year. Horvat looks like he is going to have a great year with access to the Vancouver PP and Toffoli has fit in great with Montreal on both special teams. Thinking about possibly dropping Backstrom and one of Mantha or Debrincat and picking up both those guys. I like all three of Backstrom, Mantha and Debrincat but wondering if in the long hall Horvat and Toffoli are better options. Also worried a bit about how Detroit and Chicago are so terrible and might struggle a bit on offence.

It's early but I don't want my competition to scoop up some great options just sitting on the waiver wire.
    Yahoo 8 team H2H
    One Year League

2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G, 2 Util, 5 bench.

G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, SHP, HIT ,BLK
    W,GAA, SV%, Saves, SHO

C - Matthews, Pettersson
    LW - Robertson, Huberdeau, Forsberg, Guentzel
    RW - Meirer, Debrincat, Wilson
    D - Josi, Bouchard, Sergachev, Carlson, Werenski, Sanderson
    G -Jarry, Hill, Thompson
    IR Svechnikov

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Horvat and Toffoli

Horvat is a keeper for me this year after what he did for me last year as just someone I drafted. He is getting better with each passing season and plays the bumper position very well on the PP. Though I only expect a 65-point ceiling, he is incredibly consistent and stands as one of the safest options in fantasy. MTL looks very good as well overall but I think Bo is the better player. He will also provide some value in hits and blocks. Do not drop Backstrom but I would absolutely have Bo over the Cat.