Thread: Bo Horvat

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Bo Horvat

He has looked better every season I’ve watched him play. His playoff performance last year and start to this season have been amazing. Any thoughts on his future? Are his best years yet to come?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Bo Horvat

Quote Originally Posted by zambronies View Post
    He has looked better every season I’ve watched him play. His playoff performance last year and start to this season have been amazing. Any thoughts on his future? Are his best years yet to come?
    I don't see why not. Especially on this team that is just going to get better.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Are these Rotoworld "writeups" done by bots? I have never noticed but this sounds incredibly robotic....

Horvat picked up his first goal of the night just under three minutes into the game, and then under four minutes later picked up a second. This brings Horvat’s season goal total up to five on the year. All of this comes after Horvat posted two goals in yesterday’s game against the Canadiens. This means that Horvat now has four goals in his past two games. He will look to keep this scoring streak going as the Canucks face off against the Canadiens for a third time on Saturday.

Dobber Sports Ace

He is fantastic. If he wasn't such a responsible 2 way payer, and wasn't so willing to take a back seat and do the dirty work, he would probably be capable of being a 1C with like point per game upside. If Elias keeps floundering like this, Horvat could even end up outscoring him this season. On many teams he would be their 1C. I think he compares to John Toews a bit. Not the Crosby/McDavid level scorer. And maybe even a better NHL player than fantasy player, which is nuts when you consider the numbers he's headed for. Especially if your league has FOW, then he could be a top 50 player in those leagues.

Honestly, I would kill to have him as the Rangers 2C. But he really might deserve to be a legit 1C in a few years time if he keeps getting better like this. He really has gotten a little better every single season, which is kind of crazy considering how many seasons he's played. Usually players level out by now, but he just keeps advancing. He's all ready better than many teams 1C.
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Deity

I think you're seeing what you are going to get from him. In other words, I dont think there's another gear up for him. He's going to be the 2C there in Vancouver behind EP40 for years. Not saying he's not going to be a solid player, but I just don't think he gets any better than what you're seeing today.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."