Thread: Byfield and Dach for Zibanejad

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Byfield and Dach for Zibanejad

Considering the league categories would this be a worthy trade? I have been quickly rebuilding but have no way to value Dach and Byfield. I don’t want to lose them but they destroy my chances of placing this year. Thanks.
    15 Team Keeper (Y Roto Points, Daily Changes but only one waiver pick up per month)
    20 Players (Keep 10) Dress 8 F, 5 D, 1 Utility and 2 G
    Stats: G, A, P, PPP, Shots, SHP, Hits, PIM, +/- W, GAA, SV%, Saves, SO

Forwards Huberdeau, Svechnikov, Monahan, Cirelli, Suzuki, Backlund, Atkinson, J. Anderson, Hyman, Hayton, Dach & Byfield

Defensemen
    Rielly, Ekblad, Yandle, Giordano, Ekholm & Hanifin

Goalies
    Markstrom & Koskinen

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Byfield and Dach for Zibanejad

LOL um smash accept..... those two you are giving up , although highly touted, have yet to do anything, zibby has, It may turn out in 5 years to be a terrible deal, but who cares, zibby is well worth that if not more, as i zibby owner id want a bit more than that to release him

***** IF ***** you are in complete rebuild, and have no chance , would be the only way id even hesitate

Dobber Sports Demi-God

IDK... Huberdeau & Svech & Markstrom are elite level players for Roto.
    But it drops off quite a bit after that.
    I don't see this as a top3 team... and if you're not a top3 team... should you really be selling youth.

I say wait out January.
    Give us a standings update at the end of January.
    If you are top half, without Ziba... then you can compete for top 3.

If you aren't top half, without Ziba... then you need to keep those players to build.

Koskinen is dead weight right now... and you aren't winning Roto with him on your roster.

Dobber Sports Ace

This is truly a difficult one. If you really think you will compete now, over the next 3-5 years, I think I would do it. Ziban could get even better as Rangers young players improve. And yea, you could have 2 stars for the future in Dach and Byfield. But I think Byfield is going to take a few years at least to show anything at the NHL level. He's a big guy and big guys for whatever reason often take longer. I think you could get Ziban and over the course of the next few years, find another top C prospect, so you could eventually have Ziban and another future top C prospect instead of a future of Byfield and Dach. And either scenerio is good. For me this one completely depends on how serious of a contender you think you are. Which is hard for me to determine just looking at the stats like this.

Please help with mine, thanks - https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...59#post2101359
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)