Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mets fire GM

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Mets fire GM

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I feel like if you talked to any female under the age of 35, they'd agree that men as a broad paint stroke are disgusting. But I didn't think I'd have to distinguish that I do understand that this man is disgusting, but not every man in the world is like this one.

Not really an argument I thought I'd have to clarify
    Well, those women would be sexist, and that would make them pretty bad as well.

Having been hit on strongly by a woman at work when working at the same place as my then-wife, I can say this isn't limited to just guys, but I do agree that guys are more likely to be wired this way.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Mets' owner deletes Twitter amid the latest GameStop craziness.

“I’ve really enjoyed the back and forth with Mets fans on Twitter which was unfortunately overtaken this week by misinformation unrelated to the Mets that led to our family getting personal threats. So I’m going to take a break for now.

“We have other ways to listen to your suggestions and remain committed to doing that. I love our team, this community, and our fans, who are the best in baseball. Bottom line is that this week’s events in no way affect our resources and drive to put a championship team

“On the field #LGM”

Dobber Sports Immortal

Lol Mets continues

Mets GM facing charges after DWI arrest
    https://www.thescore.com/mlb/news/2180009

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Awesome that he got canned.
    With 20+ years of interacting with the work-world, I've noticed and told my wife that I'm amazed how many sellout/disgusting/old-boys-club men that end up in corporate management.
    The best men/fathers/husbands I know have good jobs - but they aren't management of high-end companies.
    I have some past acquantances (part of "friend groups"... but not friends) that went on to upper management of big companies... making $150k+. All.major.d-bags.
    Your observation is true. Agreeable people (trait of compassion and politeness) tend to not move up the corporate ladder as quickly as disagreeable people (trait of selfish, ruthless, and vengeful).
    Also in general woman tend to be more agreeable than men. One of the reasons for the perceived gender gap.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24