Thread: Trading a D and/or G

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trading a D and/or G

Team in my sig. So I have too many Defensemen and Goalies. Without being able to see other teams in my league, and know how highly my players are rated by the other managers, I'm hoping to get a little blind inspiration here. Which of my D and/or G would you be looking to trade? Which would you be very hesitant to trade? Any ideas for forwards that you think make good trade targets at the moment? My team is built to win now, I just tied for first last year, but want an outright title (which I would've gotten because the guy I tied was pacing 15 GPs ahead of me at every position when covid hit, grrrr). With that said, team's starting to get a little old and wouldn't mind finding a forward to help make sure my team doesn't fall off a cliff in the near future. Thanks for any ideas, suggestions, help, etc.!
    16 teams, dynasty league, roto scoring: G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, SH%, FOW, HIT, BLK; GS, W, L, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO.

C - C.McDavid, V.Trocheck, B.Jenner
    LW - J.Robertson, B.Marchand
    RW - M.Zuccarello, T.Seguin
    W - B.Schenn
    D - J.Morrissey, K.Letang, R.Andersson, S.Jones
    UT - P.Danault
    Bn - D.Krejci, S.Jarvis, A.Newhook, A.Kaliyev, J.Berggren
    NA - H.Lapierre
    G - C.Hellebuyck, J.Markstrom
    Bn - E.Merzlikins
    Inj - T.Teravainen, R.Gudas, T.Demko, R.Lehner, C.Driedger

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Trading a D and/or G

I’d prob move markstom and/or grubauer. You might be able to grab a top 20 player for either depending on other teams goalie needs.
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA: