Thread: Making an offer for Brady Tkachuk

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Making an offer for Brady Tkachuk

Hello all,

League info and roster in signature. I’d like to make an offer for Brady Tkachuk. He was a keeper for the owner and very valuable in this format so I expect the price to be high. If I can get him, he will be one of my keepers in place of Malkin or Stone. Interested in multiple player trades as well (2 for 2, etc.) Do you guys have any offer ideas that would be fair for both sides? Some other notable players on his roster are Kopitar, Horvat, Olofsson, Konecnt, Hoffman, Schwartz, Pacioretty. Thanks!
    Goals, assists, points, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, hits, blocks, goalie wins, GAA, Sv%, shutouts.

8 teams - Keep 6 in bold (including maximum of 1 goalie).

Kaprizov, Rantanen, Svechnikov, Larkin, Hischier, Horvat, Batherson, Trocheck, Reinhart, Marchessault, Buchnevich, Tarasenko, Boeser, Meier, Tolvanen, Lafreniere, Barbashev, Teravainen.

Heiskanen, Theodore, Chabot, Chychrun, Sanheim, Weegar, Burns, Sergachev (IR).

Saros, Skinner.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Making an offer for Brady Tkachuk

I've got B Tkachuk as keeper in my league and I wouldn't part with him in a one for one trade for any on your roster. Pastrnak might do as a 1 for 1 trade, but I'd personally stick with Tkachuk, as a long term keeper. So, other than perhaps Pastrnak, you'd have to set up a 2 for 2 trade, involving Svech/Larkin + a good upgrade for the second player. Malkin and Stone wouldn't be close imo.

I suspect this will seem to be much, but it's how I perceive the value of B Tkachuk in a keeper multi cat league.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Making an offer for Brady Tkachuk

Any offer for Tkachuk will have to start with Svechnikov if I'm the Tkachuk owner. If you're willing to part with him, I'd try a 1 for 1 offer but I wouldn't add much past that if he declines.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."