Thread: Hanifin and Tkachuk

Dobber Sports Master

Default Hanifin and Tkachuk

So Hanifin, the idiot, cross-checks Connor from behind. That was an obvious penalty and is likely going to get a look from the league, but did anyone catch that piece of garbage Matthew Tkachuk taking a sucker punch swipe at Laine while Laine was being held by the refs????

I thought he was gonna get tossed from the game for that. Like, what the heck was that?
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

The Great One

Default Re: Hanifin and Tkachuk

Refs appear to be in mid-season form as far as missing calls.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Ninja

Rest assured that the Winnipeg Jets didn't miss that. This is why playing so many games against a limited number of teams is going to be somewhat like a throwback to Original 6 times (a little anyway). Can't wait for the Battle of Alberta. This is also why I drafted Tkachuk in my one year league - his penalty minutes should be inflated this year!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Rest assured that the Winnipeg Jets didn't miss that. This is why playing so many games against a limited number of teams is going to be somewhat like a throwback to Original 6 times (a little anyway). Can't wait for the Battle of Alberta. This is also why I drafted Tkachuk in my one year league - his penalty minutes should be inflated this year!
    I'm pretty sure in OT, Tkachuk took Wheeler's stick while the other 2 Jets were on a 2v1 and no one was watching lol. Personally, owning both Tkachuk's has me excited for what should hopefully be a shit load of PIMs.
    14 team, H2H, daily start, min. 3 goalie appearances, 3 Keepers (round drafted+3) with 1 Goalie max.
    G, A, P, PPP, +/-, PIM, SOG, Hits // W, SV, GAA, SV%, SHO

3C: Norris, Danault, Barbashev (LW)
    3RW: Tippett (LW), Roy, Frederic
    3LW: Knies, Ehlers, Foegele
    4D: Dobson, Gostisbehere, Orlov, Power
    2G: Lyon, Husso
    1Util: M. Foligno (LW, RW)
    4Bench: Brossoit, Werenski, Marchenko, Rossi
    2IR: Zegras

Keepers: Dobson (6th), Tippett (11th), Norris (14th)

Dobber Sports Master

Oh yes, here comes old-time hockey. He did take Wheeler's stick and the refs missed it completely. The score will get settled and I can't wait. What a game last night.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck