Thread: MAF N Hornqvist for Guentsel

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default MAF N Hornqvist for Guentsel

Second team in sig.

Guentzel for MAF and Hornqvist.
    Guy with Guentzel didn't pick a goalie until final two rounds. Desperately needs a goalie. Has Dubnyk and Stalock. How one sided is this trade? Veto?
    12 team pts league. G(1pt), A(1pt), PPP(1pt), SHP(1pt), GWG(1pt), W(3pts), SO(2pts)
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4F, 4D, 2G, 4Bench, 2IR
    Keep any 5 max 3 years

C - McDavid, Backstrom, Tavares, Couturier, Trochek
    RW - Pavelski, Fiala, E. Lindholm
    LW - Landeskog, Palat, E. Kane, Robertson
    D - Hedman, Yandle, Fox, Provorov
    G - Lehner, Rask, MAF, Talbot

Administrator

Default Re: MAF N Hornqvist for Guentsel

Highway robbery.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
    Second team in sig.

Guentzel for MAF and Hornqvist.
    Guy with Guentzel didn't pick a goalie until final two rounds. Desperately needs a goalie. Has Dubnyk and Stalock. How one sided is this trade? Veto?
    If you're offering then I would reject easily if I were the other guy. If you came to me for Guentzel and I was willing to deal for a goalie, I'd be asking for Binnington+ just to get the conversation started.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Originally I offered MAF and Pavelski. He wanted Binnington. I said no. He asked for MAF and Kaprizov and I offered Hornqvist instead. He says thats the best offer he got for a goalie that will win some games. If he can't get in the minimum 4 games played for goalies a week, he will lose out on all the goalie stats. So, he accepted and some guys are talking about vetoing the trade. The problem is he is screwed and needs a goalie so badly that the supply and demand puts a huge price for a goalie. How upset should we be if its vetoed?
    12 team pts league. G(1pt), A(1pt), PPP(1pt), SHP(1pt), GWG(1pt), W(3pts), SO(2pts)
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4F, 4D, 2G, 4Bench, 2IR
    Keep any 5 max 3 years

C - McDavid, Backstrom, Tavares, Couturier, Trochek
    RW - Pavelski, Fiala, E. Lindholm
    LW - Landeskog, Palat, E. Kane, Robertson
    D - Hedman, Yandle, Fox, Provorov
    G - Lehner, Rask, MAF, Talbot

The Wolverine

This should never be vetoed, irrespective on how one-sided it may appear to some people. If the other manager is desperate and willing to overpay (perceived), then that's up to that manager. It's not up to other people to manage your teams.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCanuck View Post
    Originally I offered MAF and Pavelski. He wanted Binnington. I said no. He asked for MAF and Kaprizov and I offered Hornqvist instead. He says thats the best offer he got for a goalie that will win some games. If he can't get in the minimum 4 games played for goalies a week, he will lose out on all the goalie stats. So, he accepted and some guys are talking about vetoing the trade. The problem is he is screwed and needs a goalie so badly that the supply and demand puts a huge price for a goalie. How upset should we be if its vetoed?
    completely one sided in your favor and i'd be upset if i was another owner in your league. but that being said. never should have vetoes. trade should stand regardless. good luck and i'm jealous!
    12 Team H2H Keep 4

2 C, 4 W, 4 D, 2 UTIL, 2 G
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, FW: W, SV%, GAA

C: Barkov, Eichel
    W: Connor
    D:
    G: Sorokin
    ​IR:
    NA: