EDIT...Please don't read any further. It's too late for anyone to help me out with this one. My fault. Thanks for all previous advice. Always appreciate.

Hi guys. Well I had all my forwards decided on but...JT Miller out with covid and I'm having 2nd thoughts about going with 2 Flyers...have given me pause. Got to have my picks in before 6 pm CST so if you have any thoughts PLEASE hurry.
Which 3 would you want...

I could take Miller. IR him after he misses one game and replace him with Boesser or Horvat. Then when Miller comes back, hang on to Boesser/Horvat until Miller is up to snuff and put Miller back on my team. If neither work out I can use one of my 6 trades for the year to dump Miller/Boesser/Horvat for some other player. Does this seem reasonable?

Other possibilities.

Couturiere
Koneckny
(This is where I'm concerned about two Flyers. Should I be after you see the rest of the players available)?

Debrincat, Kopitar, Ehlers (something about covid with him), Landeskog, Reinhart (Buf), Bjorkstrand, Vrana, Dubois, Bergeron.

Points only. G-1 A-1. Year long NON DRAFT POOL. Positions, Salary etc do not matter.

Any input is highly appreciated. Thanks.