Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Marner for his J.Hughes AND Laine

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default My Marner for his J.Hughes AND Laine

Would ya? Dynasty.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

The Great One

Default Re: My Marner for his J.Hughes AND Laine

Hell yes.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    Would ya? Dynasty.
    Big change.

Just moved Marner and Guentzel for Stamkos, Zibby and Subban (throw in). I'm all in for this year. I know its high risk/reward, but I feel Stammer and Zibby have a few good years left in them.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller

The Great One

Yuck. Not a good trade at all. Good luck with that.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Deity

I'd probably trade Marner for Laine, let alone getting JHughes as well!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I'd probably trade Marner for Laine, let alone getting JHughes as well!
    Read the rest of the thread...
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Read the rest of the thread...
    D'oh!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

love the 1st deal you passed on. I think the one you accepted is much more even and a push.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Initiate

Hahahaha!!! I know guys. But High risk/reward with Stammer. Move up to first line, so who know. I am NOT a Leaf fan, so emotions probably got the best of me. Guentzel is only as good as when he is fed by 33 year old Crosby. Zibby playing with either Panarin or Laf is also intriguing.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Unfortunately, I did not pass on the first offer. It was yanked quickly when he spoke to a friend. He "forgot" to add a high pick from my end. I balked and he took it off the table. I called BS, but whatevs.

Dobber Sports Initiate

I could go back and offer him Petersson and a mid-rd pick for Laine and Hughes.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I would've done offer 1, but it was pulled.

I disagree with you about Guentzel, he's also good when skating with Malkin. That second deal is solid, PK Subban will be useful. Malcom won't be, so hope it's PK.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I would've done offer 1, but it was pulled.

I disagree with you about Guentzel, he's also good when skating with Malkin. That second deal is solid, PK Subban will be useful. Malcom won't be, so hope it's PK.
    Thinking of my Pettersson for Laine and Hughes. He MAY bite at that.

Dobber Sports Titan

These deals go up and down more than a rollercoaster

First Deal - Yanked because it was too good for you
    Second Deal - I think you lost. It's a dynasty league and I think you don't need to do the deal you accepted
    Third Deal - Pettersson for Laine+Hughes. I'm looking at your team...It's pretty stacked everywhere. I think you don't need to do this deal. I wouldn't say yes or no to the deal on your side. On his side, I'd likely say no.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    These deals go up and down more than a rollercoaster

First Deal - Yanked because it was too good for you
    Second Deal - I think you lost. It's a dynasty league and I think you don't need to do the deal you accepted
    Third Deal - Pettersson for Laine+Hughes. I'm looking at your team...It's pretty stacked everywhere. I think you don't need to do this deal. I wouldn't say yes or no to the deal on your side. On his side, I'd likely say no.
    I guess it was all that pent up Covid anger/frustration with no dealing and fantasy hockey for awhile. LOL!!!