Thread: Draft help - urgent

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Draft help - urgent

I have the ninth pick , in points only pool... it’s looking like a perfetti, or jolts will come to me , but also guys like robertson(Toronto) Harley and Romanov are available .. I’m in win now ... who would you pick ?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Draft help - urgent

No idea who Jolts is. I think Perfetti has the higher ceiling, though Robertson may put up some points before Perfetti makes it.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Sorry that’s holtz

Dobber Sports Titan

Some people prefer Holtz, and if your league is really goal heavy I can get on board, but generally I have Perfetti higher.
    Check out the thread here with everyone else's results if you want to look for some other opinions:

https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...t-Results-Here
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Deity

To be honest, in a win-now situation, I'd trade the pick for someone who can help you "win now"! I doubt most at 9th overall will be much of a help for your win-now situation.

If you are going to make the pick, I'd go with Perfetti if it's down to him, Holtz or NRobertson. I wouldnt be taking a D there. If others fall to you then this advice is moot.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."