Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo - Max Games Played - 65?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Yahoo - Max Games Played - 65?

My GM said lowest option he could set for Max Games Played was 65. I'd expect they'd add an option for 56 now, for this shortened season.
    What's the best way to contact Yahoo on this to make sure it's getting done?
    We draft on Tues.. it could affect strategy if we have to assume and stick to 65 (eg. drafting an extra forward instead of a D to use up the extra capacity)

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Yahoo - Max Games Played - 65?

Quote Originally Posted by striderz View Post
    My GM said lowest option he could set for Max Games Played was 65. I'd expect they'd add an option for 56 now, for this shortened season.
    We draft on Tues.. it could affect strategy if we have to assume and stick to 65 (eg. drafting an extra forward instead of a D to use up the extra capacity)
    its possibly something yahoo overlooked and will adjust in coming week or so

The Wolverine

Have you contacted Yahoo to find out? I see the same restriction as you.

EDIT: I've just contacted them so hopefully I'll hear from them soon. If anyone else have heard back about a fix, please post here. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I wrote them as well, so hopefully it gets resolved soon enough.

EDIT I got a response back that they're aware and working to resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    Have you contacted Yahoo to find out? I see the same restriction as you.

EDIT: I've just contacted them so hopefully I'll hear from them soon. If anyone else have heard back about a fix, please post here. Thanks.

The Wolverine

I wrote them as well, so hopefully it gets resolved soon enough.

EDIT I got a response back that they're aware and working to resolve the issue.
    Thanks for the update.

The Wolverine

I have received the same, general reply about getting it fixed soon, but no details.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Yahoo Max GP

Apologies if this isn't the proper forum.

Yahoo has not adjusted the options for Max GP to the new NHL 56 game schedule. The lowest you can go is 65. This is....not ideal for nonweekly leagues. Anyone have a workaround or any insight if a change is in the works?

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Yahoo Max GP

I've noticed they haven't provided adjusted trade deadline options either. It's a bit of a mess. Very weak job by them. Best you might be able to do is get in contact with support.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

The Wolverine

Contacted them and the only replies are saying they're working on it and hopefully fixed soon (paraphrasing). I sent a follow up yesterday asking for more details, including putting a note on managers' league pages and I'm still waiting for reply. Will probably chase again tomorrow.

The Great One

We just decided to call it 65 for the year so the GMs in the league can plan accordingly. Maybe a good idea to have a little flex this season anyway. F'ing Yahoo.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Wolverine

Just received another brief reply saying they're still looking for a resolution. I went back asking about letting leagues know (i.e. notes) and what options are available if it's not fixed in time. Will add on here when/if I here more.

By the way, there is another thread about this (basically asking the same question) so I'm going to merge the threads together so everyone gets notification for any updates.

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    I've noticed they haven't provided adjusted trade deadline options either. It's a bit of a mess. Very weak job by them. Best you might be able to do is get in contact with support.
    Yeah I noticed this as well. I seem to remember last year forgetting to check early and having to change during the season, which was possible. Might be an option again this year when later dates are available.

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    We just decided to call it 65 for the year so the GMs in the league can plan accordingly. Maybe a good idea to have a little flex this season anyway. F'ing Yahoo.
    Might be an option as well.

The Wolverine

To both OPs, I've merged threads so everything is in one place.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Thanks, everyone. Lets hope they fix.

Dobber Sports Star

Hopefully with Fantasy Football season now over they can spend the 5 minutes to make this change.....
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Star

Im beyond disappointed that this hasnt been fixed yet. The season starts tomorrow.
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.