Thread: KOMO News Documentaries on Seattle

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default KOMO News Documentaries on Seattle

These are long documentaries (1 hour and 1.5 hours), but they are depressing, disturbing, informative and very well put together/presented by KOMO News. Well worth the time to watch in my opinion.

Seattle is Dying from March 2019:

The Fight for the Soul of Seattle from December 2020:

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: KOMO News Documentaries on Seattle

I have watched these. Agreed, well worth the watch.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'll poke around to see if I can get some reviews of this before dropping that much time on a couple documentaries. Every once and a while I risk it, and almost inevitably I regret it. I think the last one I watched was Planet of the Humans and it was utterly atrocious. The fact that this is being aired by Komo also certainly has alarm bells going off for me. But who knows, maybe it's better than I suspect!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Coming from Vancouver, I used to love Seattle. Havent been there for a long time. Might have to check this out, thanks.