Thread: How Can Athletes Bounce Back?

Banned

Default How Can Athletes Bounce Back?

I know that sports have returned with measures like bubbles and daily testing and restrictions. But athletes who were locked out of courts, rinks, and so on have experienced mental health problems because of the pandemic, some have financial anxiety worrying about compensation during the pandemic. How can athletes bounce back? As fans, I know we are all affected too, how are you physically, emotionally and mentally?
    Last edited by rowcarmine; December 28, 2020 at 10:01 AM.

Banned

Default Re: How Can Athletes Bounce Back?

Just following up.

Banned

I'm sure they'll comeback stronger than ever. We were all affected and we will all surely bounce back.

Banned

I'm sure athletes are well trained and knows how to protect their selves from anxiety.
    Last edited by horrorfan; January 4, 2021 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Moderator note: removed embedded link

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rowcarmine View Post
    I'm sure athletes are well trained and knows how to protect their selves from anxiety.
    I agree with you, athletes are trained enough to handle these kind of situation

Banned

but for me, If the leaders want to protect their teams and communities, they should not play anywhere until it is safe.