Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Donald J. Trump: The Greatest President In History of All Time

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Donald J. Trump: The Greatest President In History of All Time

Parody of course!

https://fb.watch/2q3aO50pfI/

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Donald J. Trump: The Greatest President In History of All Time

LOL Yes, he is the greatest President in his own narcissistic mind.

Dobber Sports Deity

If I am not mistaken, he's definitely #1 when it comes to indictments.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports All-Star

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    LOL! That was good.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Indeed - a legend in his own mind.
    2012 DobberHockey Hall of Fame - Player's Category

Dobber Sports Sage

The sad thing is a lot of people believe that. Over 70 million people voted for him and approximately 50% of Republicans still believe this voter fraud hoax. It's hard to be very patriotic after learning so much about Americans over the last few years.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    The sad thing is a lot of people believe that. Over 70 million people voted for him and approximately 50% of Republicans still believe this voter fraud hoax. It's hard to be very patriotic after learning so much about Americans over the last few years.
    I always keep this in mind when someone says how many voted for him. They voted Republican, not necessarily for Trump. There are MANY Republicans who vote that way simply because they either hate the Democratic way of doing things, or thats just the way Daddy always voted. I am sure there are just as many on the Democratic side that are the same way and their mindset towards Biden but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he actually takes office and shows what he can do.

Yes, Trump got a lot of votes, but I think they could have had Bobo the Clown running the Republican Party (some think they do) and they are still going to vote to keep Democrats out of the White House.

To me, they didnt vote for Trump, they voted against Biden and what he represents. Sad but true. People vote for the party, not the leader.

On a side note, don't' get me wrong, there are also MANY who actually voted because it WAS Trump who was running their Party and they are true supporters of his way of doing things. I just think that number is no where near 70 million.

I am not pro Democrat, or pro Republican. I just know I dont like the Donald Trump way of running things so I am not going to miss him in the office, although I will miss the humor he brought at his own stupid expense many times.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I always keep this in mind when someone says how many voted for him. They voted Republican, not necessarily for Trump. There are MANY Republicans who vote that way simply because they either hate the Democratic way of doing things, or thats just the way Daddy always voted. I am sure there are just as many on the Democratic side that are the same way and their mindset towards Biden but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until he actually takes office and shows what he can do.

Yes, Trump got a lot of votes, but I think they could have had Bobo the Clown running the Republican Party (some think they do) and they are still going to vote to keep Democrats out of the White House.

To me, they didnt vote for Trump, they voted against Biden and what he represents. Sad but true. People vote for the party, not the leader.

On a side note, don't' get me wrong, there are also MANY who actually voted because it WAS Trump who was running their Party and they are true supporters of his way of doing things. I just think that number is no where near 70 million.

I am not pro Democrat, or pro Republican. I just know I dont like the Donald Trump way of running things so I am not going to miss him in the office, although I will miss the humor he brought at his own stupid expense many times.
    This is true, and scary. The next candidate could have all of Trump's ideals, but not be a bumbling, tweeting, imbecile, and he/she'd win easily. Many Republicans voted against Trump. A quieter, but equally (or more) dangerous candidate idealistically (for the environment, for race-relations, etc.) could be next.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Sage

I agree but they still voted for him. I am not giving them a pass based on ignorance. I can get past people that voted for him in 2016 but there is absolutely no justifiable reason to have voted for Trump in 2016.
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    This is true, and scary. The next candidate could have all of Trump's ideals, but not be a bumbling, tweeting, imbecile, and he/she'd win easily. Many Republicans voted against Trump. A quieter, but equally (or more) dangerous candidate idealistically (for the environment, for race-relations, etc.) could be next.
    You're right. It is scary to think of the blueprint that Trump gave the next authoritarian populist GOP candidate. We have already seen how gullible and blind to reality that rural Americans are. Just imagine if Trump was smarter or if some unethical people were in charge in Georgia and Michigan. Or what if the vote was closer like it was in 2000? Hell, if the coronavirus hadn't hit, Trump would have won reelection.

Dobber Sports Deity

I agree but they still voted for him. I am not giving them a pass based on ignorance. I can get past people that voted for him in 2016 but there is absolutely no justifiable reason to have voted for Trump in 2016.
    Im not saying they were right but it is what it is. "Stupid is as stupid does" is a quote that seems fitting here.

Dobber Sports Superstar

You're right. It is scary to think of the blueprint that Trump gave the next authoritarian populist GOP candidate. We have already seen how gullible and blind to reality that rural Americans are. Just imagine if Trump was smarter or if some unethical people were in charge in Georgia and Michigan. Or what if the vote was closer like it was in 2000? Hell, if the coronavirus hadn't hit, Trump would have won reelection.
    Easily. 2020 would have been a victory lap for a president with an improving economy. There is a really ironic/morbid analysis that was done in Georgia which determined that had Trump taken covid-19 seriously early on he would have won Georgia simply because covid killed enough of Trump's voters to swing the balance to Biden.

Covid-19 should have been a rallying cry for Trump, tragedies are a chance to "bring the nation together" and almost always see a President get a small or large (see Bush- post-9/11) poll bump. All you have to do is look into the camera and say "We are facing tough times but we will get through this together, we are working hard to do everything we can to end this pandemic, stay safe and God Bless America" and your polls spike 5 points...
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yes, it feels like unless the Democrats win Georgia and can enact some sweeping changes to some very important areas (which I am unsure Democrats would even bother to change even if they take control of the Senate), this cycle is very likely to repeat itself, but with someone much more competent in the role.

It's an extremely precarious time in the US still. Things could any number of directions yet.

Dobber Sports All-Star

I have to disagree Axe. The Republican party IS now the Trump party. Many of his supporters have actually turned against the GOP for not doing enough for Trump to overturn the election. There is even talk of them boycotting the runoff in Georgia and also about starting a new party. Heresay yes, but it's out there.

Anytime someone in his administration says anything negative like, "the most secure election ever", he/she is accused of being a part of the deep state. The Trump sycophants are just that because they know the spell he has over his supporters. Did you hear senators like Cruz, Graham, Rubio and others attack Trump in 2015 during the candidate race? Yes it happens but not to that degree, and now they do nothing but praise him.