Thread: Lineup Choices

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Lineup Choices

Big week to decide if we get into the postseason. Have plenty of tough calls to make in a PPR league.

QB: Derek Carr @NYJ, Ryan Tannehill vs. CLE - I started Carr last week and got absolutely destroyed for it. But, how can you resist the matchup against the Jets here?

RB: Nick Chubb is a lock, need to start one more: Benny Snell vs WSH, David Johnson (if healthy) vs. IND, Frank Gore vs. LV - Currently have Snell in, but unsure if Connor is still out.

WR: Michael Thomas, Terry McLaurin locked, need one more - Michael Pittman @HOU, Cole Beasley @SF

Flex - Any not chosen for other spots out of Snell, Johnson, Gore, Pittman, Beasley

D/ST - Colts @HOU, Chiefs vs. DEN

Thanks all!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Lineup Choices

Tannehill. Carr is terrible in cold weather.

Pittsburgh is on Monday and I do like Snell but hopefully you'll have that info before Sunday. If you Conner is a game time decision then I would go DJ.

Ohhhh that's a great one. With John Brown out and a full PPR I think I like Beasley over Pittman.

You have to go the Chiefs.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Tannehill. Carr is terrible in cold weather.

Pittsburgh is on Monday and I do like Snell but hopefully you'll have that info before Sunday. If you Conner is a game time decision then I would go DJ.

Ohhhh that's a great one. With John Brown out and a full PPR I think I like Beasley over Pittman.

You have to go the Chiefs.
    Welp.

Hoping Chiefs over Colts doesn't cost the week. Fingers crossed!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by WeissAsNice View Post
    Welp.

Hoping Chiefs over Colts doesn't cost the week. Fingers crossed!
    Yikes.....sorry about that....