Thread: Dobber Prospects on the site

The Great One

Default Dobber Prospects on the site

Having the prospect info by team is supremely helpful. One thing I would like to see is a "last updated" date on each profile page. So, for instance, when I look at Chris Driedger's propect page and it says "Depth goalie with no future in fantasy hockey leagues" and also see him at #67 on the top 100 keeper goalies I figure the prospect page is outdated. If there was a little auto generated "last updated Oct 2017" for his description I'd know what was up. I was just offered Adam Beckman in my Dynasty keeper. When I look at his profile I like what I see but it'd be really nice to know when he was last updated beyond just the stats. I realize keeping up these pages is a daunting task and as I said, I love the info. It would just be nice to know when someone last wrote about a prospect.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Dobber Prospects on the site

If you open up the 'observations' tab then it usually shows when the last set of notes were put in, and I think that's usually when the rest of the profile gets reviewed as well.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Veteran

The 'Fantasy Summary' section does seem to never really be updated though as prospects develop or regress. A date there could be useful.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The 'Fantasy Summary' section does seem to never really be updated though as prospects develop or regress. A date there could be useful.
    Yeah, I just went to look at Beckman and Dreidger, you're probably right.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

The Great One

And I had not been clicking to expand under the observations tab. That is all date stamped and overall more useful info. The Fantasy Summary could use a date or could probably be done away with and just have the observations.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch