Thread: Franchise Hockey Manager 6 On Sale for less than $3

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Franchise Hockey Manager 6 On Sale for less than $3

Just thought that I would share with all of those people who are missing out on playing fantasy hockey that Franchise Hockey Manager 6 is currently on sale through Steam for less than $3.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...key_Manager_6/

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Franchise Hockey Manager 6 On Sale for less than $3

I played the free version for a while. It got old quickly for me.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Thanks for the post. I don't use Steam, but it's actually $1.99 in OOTP's webstore. I'm a big fan of the baseball games, but I don't buy them close to every year.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Thanks for the post. I don't use Steam, but it's actually $1.99 in OOTP's webstore. I'm a big fan of the baseball games, but I don't buy them close to every year.
    I was just going to ask if this is hockey's version of OOTP. I had never played that but I downloaded Steam and OOTP at the beginning of COVID. It was a pretty cool way to kill some time during the slow parts at working during my 12 hour shifts from home. The customization possibilities are endless.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    I was just going to ask if this is hockey's version of OOTP. I had never played that but I downloaded Steam and OOTP at the beginning of COVID. It was a pretty cool way to kill some time during the slow parts at working during my 12 hour shifts from home. The customization possibilities are endless.
    Specifically, this is OOTP's Hockey game.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.