Thread: Appropriate Dobber Tool for Draft

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Appropriate Dobber Tool for Draft

Hi Everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question.

I'm in a keeper league, cats are: G/A/PPG/PPA/HITS/BLOCKS GAA/SV%/SO/W

Would the 20-21 Fantasy Hockey Guide be sufficient for a draft? Or would I need to get the Frozen Tools?

The guide says there is a 'Draft List'. I had used a similar product last year that weighted each category separately and gave an overall score for each player. Would the Dobber Draft List be more or less the same?

Thanks!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Appropriate Dobber Tool for Draft

Fantasy Hockey Geek has the tools to set up your league settings and then provide player Rankings overall and by position as well as individual stat based on Dobber’s season projections. A great tool to have available. Cheers
    Yahoo! 10 Team Keep 6, H2H - 1 win
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FOW, H, B, Wins, GAA, Sv%, SHO
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 1Ut, 4D, 3G, 6Bench, 2-I/R+, 1NA

C: Bennett, Strome, Haula
    LW: Draisaitl-C, Stutzle-C, Kaprizov, E.Kane
    RW: Marner I/R,T.Thompson-C, Necas-C, Svechnikov-RW/LW, Hathaway
    D: Dahlin, Bouchard, Gudas, Benoit, Schneider, Burroughs
    G: Vasilevskiy , Skinner, Gustavsson
    4 weekly minimum start’s required
    I/R: Sergachev

When I say nothing, I say everything. J.White

Dobber Sports Deity

Welcome to the forums.

Frozen Tools is a free asset to use on the Dobber Sports webpage (https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/) but wont help you with a draft list.

If you purchase Dobbers Fantasy guide ( https://dobbersports.com/product/dob...-hockey-guide/) you get the guide and the fantasy ranking spreadsheet. The only thing about the spreadsheet is that is doesn't rank to match up to your league. As Grapes mentioned, the Fantasy Hockey Geek website (you do have to pay annually to use it) allows you to setup your league settings and then takes the rankings from Dobbers pre-ranked spreadsheet and ranks them in accordance with your league settings. Of course, things like SOG, PIMs, hits, blocks are simply estimates (well technically, everything there is an estimate I suppose) but based on fantasy knowledge. The best part about buying the Hockey guide is that it will offer a discount to the Fantasy Hockey Geek subscription in the guide!.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Recruit

Awesome, thanks so much!