Thread: RNK... tHESE... pLAYERS!!!

The Great One

Default RNK... tHESE... pLAYERS!!!

So Im rebuilding and looking for upside but I like to plan in the short term so Im looing for guys who will "hit" by next year so I can decide to keep them in my core OR flip them at the deadline next year/ Im not especially interested in a guy who could hit 60 points three years from now (aka Prokhorkin).

Scoring for skaters is G4, A3, Sog/Pim0.5, Special Teams +1, and +/- adds or subtracts 3 per for d-men.

I believe Im dropping Lehkonen and Djoos for sure and I have Milano whom Ill put at the top of the list on my roster now but could drop him for someone. I can also drop weegar and/or gourde. So basically I can add 2-4 players I can add.

Greenway- probably a year too soon right no right?

Milano- I already have him on my roster. I feel like hes a great own cause youll know right away. Anaheims giving hima great chance right out of the gate and he'll either thrive or I think theyll toss him pretty quick which would be the same strategy I would use.

Hinostroza- one of my personal faves a s the next Marchessault-lite!!

Foudy- was shocked to see him on here tbh- if he can even hit 40ish points Id keep him for the upsude. Love wattching him play irl- such a fun style.

Zacha- Could be his year to breakout as a big boy!

JEE- Eriksson Ek- kind of the same as Xacha- wondering if he gets a promotion internally with Stalls departure. I used to be sooooo high on this guy but he just hasnt broken out the right way yet...

Dube- seems pretty "meh" to me in terms of upside but a lot of people who know ore than I do are high on him. Does he have consistent 60 point upside??

Kahun- would be a fun gamble to grab right out of the gate. Like Milano youd get an idea pretty damn quick how hes gonna pan out.

Johnsson- really liked him in TO- wonder if he can hit 55-60 in NJ??

Crouse- I think he needs a season or two yet before consideratiion?

Also Rans!!

Greenway- probably a year too soon right no right?

Hirose- too dar out I think...

Lundestrom- see Hirose, Taro

Wennberg- has a great opportunity as a 2X on an offensively bent team but he just doesnt fire the biscuit wnough for my taste!!

Trenin- the league doesnt reward his feistiness enough to roster him I dont think.

Bonus Question: Would you swap out Weegar for an emerging Gakrikov with thse stats. Note that plus minus has a HUGE impact on scoring (plus or minus three fantasy points per plus/minus). I think Gakrikov should have a solid plus/minus to go along with 25-30 points which would play as a 4/5 dman in this format.

The Magnificent One

Default Re: RNK... tHESE... pLAYERS!!!

i dont know all of these but my two favorites out of this group are hino and zacha.

i think hino will be out to prove himself and has always been underrated. i hope he gets the chance to fly.

Zacha while he has taken more of a defense player roll end of last season he really clicked with gusev and bratt on a line. personally i would love to see the devils keep that line together as they can take another step. now i dont see him becoming big boy player but 45 points i think we can see him get maybe more if gusev takes the next step also (yes i am a devils fan but trust me i am not blinded that he will be 70 point player or anything).
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi