Thread: Rossi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Rossi

I have heard his many a plenty.

Will be make the team this year? Next year?

What’s his upside?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Rossi

big upside PPG IMO. Stayed in america in 2020 to play NHL this year so I think his chance is high to start in the big league!
    31 TEAMS keep all multi-cat (lot of them) dynasty
    Offensive stats : Goals, Assist , PPP, PPTOI, SOG...
    Defensive stats : PKTOI, BLKS, TakeAway, Giveaway...
    (basically best NHL player)

Dobber Sports Deity

Like most draft picks, the opportunity to make the big club is there but won't be handed to him. If he earns his spot, he'll get it. At this point, it's just a guess if he makes the team for the "full" (whatever we'll see this year) season or not. Considering Minny's lack of depth down the middle, I like his chances but it's up to him to take advantage of it. Let's not forget last year (and to be fair, most years) when most had Jack Hughes pegged at something like 60 points, and Kakko not far from it. We saw how they faired, and they were the top two picks last year. It's not an easy league to just jump into and play at a high level. If he DOES make the squad, my expectations are certainly not high.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Novice

Definitely not gonna be handed to him but I think he has the best shot of anyone not named lafreniere to make the jump.

They have a serious lack of skilled centers. Nobody there with his pedigree. And I’ll be honest, the kid looks like a beast. I don’t think this is a guy who’s body can’t handle the grind and would have a hard time adjusting ala Jack Hughes.

If he can hold his own defensively I think he makes it. I’d like to give a higher odds, but the conservative in me would but it at 50/50. I could see him just steamrolling his way in or I could see Minny wanting to wait

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by PicklePickle View Post
    big upside PPG IMO. Stayed in america in 2020 to play NHL this year so I think his chance is high to start in the big league!
    I think he was back home in Austria at the draft. He since was lined to Zurich. Played one game scored 1A and then they had few postponed games. He did not play in last two so IÂ’m assuming he is getting ready fo WJC as I didnÂ’t see any injuries.

Best guess, he plays 3 group games at WJC, Austria goes home, Rossi goes to Mini.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

The Great One

COVID is a big factor here. I suspect he had a chance of making the team and sticking in the NHL all season even before COVID. Now, I think the chances are even higher. Minny needs centers, and they can't just loan him out to another team and then recall him if/when injuries occur, due to the bubbles and quarantine time required with travel, etc.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98