Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Trump Finally Allows Formal Transition to Biden

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Trump Finally Allows Formal Transition to Biden

This is a weird video clip of Biden saying if he and Harris fundamentally disagree on a moral principle, "I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign". That's just a bizarre statement to make. "All kidding aside", why would he even "joke" about something like that?

"For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    What’s really funny is the number of threads 5hole started over the past year titled “Perspective needed”

FACT! Lmfao (check it out)
    I just figured 5Hole and Austin Willey were fake accounts from some right-wing members who wanted to stir things up but not be judged for their political views.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    This is a weird video clip of Biden saying if he and Harris fundamentally disagree on a moral principle, "I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign". That's just a bizarre statement to make. "All kidding aside", why would he even "joke" about something like that?

Merits zero mention given the daily public statements by his predecessor.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah we should be glad that this is considered controversial. Boring is good!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Yeah we should be glad that this is considered controversial. Boring is good!
    No shit. I mean if this is all the right has to criticize, they’ve essentially given up. GOOD!

Banned

Why is he already talking about turning over the reigns?

Dobber Sports Titan

I think the most recent example of the danger of not turning over the reigns quickly is the Bush/Kerry election. Because that one was actually close with the amount of counting needed, the official turnover was very late.

Hurricane Katrina started August 2005, the election turnover I think was December 2004. Apparently the delay in getting Bush into a power role pushed things back and one of them was the Hurricane/Disaster plan look over which was pushed back to a point where Bush wasn't prepared to the point he should have been.

I will note, it was a quick article I read and Bush was already the President and he should be already prepared for such a possible disaster. But maybe it needed reviewed? I dunno. But it is an example of the dangers that could happen if a future President isn't given power quickly to look at plans and what-not
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Banned

He finally came to his senses!

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I think the most recent example of the danger of not turning over the reigns quickly is the Bush/Kerry election. Because that one was actually close with the amount of counting needed, the official turnover was very late.

Hurricane Katrina started August 2005, the election turnover I think was December 2004. Apparently the delay in getting Bush into a power role pushed things back and one of them was the Hurricane/Disaster plan look over which was pushed back to a point where Bush wasn't prepared to the point he should have been.

I will note, it was a quick article I read and Bush was already the President and he should be already prepared for such a possible disaster. But maybe it needed reviewed? I dunno. But it is an example of the dangers that could happen if a future President isn't given power quickly to look at plans and what-not
    There was a certain level of ineptitude there. Unless you believe that Cheney was pulling the strings to orchestrate domestic disaster capitalism... which well.. happened
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well.....what a nightmare today is for the country and the world.

Dobber Sports Jedi

storming capital buildings is usually reserved for failing or failed states.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    storming capital buildings is usually reserved for failing or failed states.
    So if ANTIFA is to be declared a terrorist group I guess "Trumpers" can't be far behind?

Dobber Sports All-Star

We are just lucky only one person was killed. Bravo to the police for not escalating the situation like they likely would have at a BLM protest. One might argue they were too lenient, I mean they pretty much just let the rioters have the run of the place, but in doing so they saved countless injuries and lives.

Unfortunately, with the rioters given carte blanche to the Capital Building, America looks more like a Banana Republic than a thriving democracy, but under a Trump President democracy and rule of law have been absent for quite some time.

Fortunately we are only a few weeks away from the end of this dystopian nightmare.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    One might argue they were too lenient, I mean they pretty much just let the rioters have the run of the place, but in doing so they saved countless injuries and lives.

Unfortunately, with the rioters given carte blanche to the Capital Building, America looks more like a Banana Republic than a thriving democracy, but under a Trump President democracy and rule of law have been absent for quite some time.

Fortunately we are only a few weeks away from the end of this dystopian nightmare.
    I agree with the thought we look like a "banana republic" - the nation state, not the clothing chain.

Were the police too lenient - yes, but I'd expect that. The rebels were heavily armed, and of the sort that would gladly return fire, with abandon. When you're police dealing with what is looks like a paramilitary group, you'll be more careful.

I don't think we're a few weeks away from the end of this. I'm strongly considering buying a gun.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'm strongly considering buying a gun.
    I hope you never have to.