Thread: H2H League heading into Year 11 looking for two managers

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default H2H League heading into Year 11 looking for two managers

Before getting to the details... I have been checking these forums for a while now and find the conversations interesting and the insight informative. I also noticed that details and clarity are important. Hopefully the below message checks these boxes.

Free League with Yahoo!

14-team dynasty w/ 25-player roster and 16-player farm team (limits: 82 NHL games for skaters / 50 for goalies)

Categories: Goals, Assists, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG; Wins, GAA, SV%, SHO

4-team dispersal drafts, pro and prospect. Very strong group of pros.

Pros: N. MacKinnon, N. Kucherov, B. Marchand, A. Ovechkin, M. Scheifele, M. Barzal, G. Landeskog, B. Burns, T. Barrie, R. Dahlin, Q. Hughes, C. Makar, I. Provorov, V. Hedman, F. Andersen, C. Hellebuyck, A. Vasilevskiy, etc.

Prospects: A. Newhook, N. Suzuki, D. Cozens, A. Turcotte, A. Kaliyev, J. Farabee, L. Foudy, N. Robertson, P. Krebs, E. Brannstrom, J. Bean, P. Broberg, R. Merkley, I. Samsonov, C. Petersen, A. Nedeljkovic, etc.

Also, you are guaranteed 2 picks in the first round of the 2020 prospect draft (3 rounds), available picks include 1 through 4. These picks will be available to draft in the prospect dispersal draft.

Off-season site: https://coldasice2.proboards.com/
    (The four pro / farm team rosters involved in dispersal draft are Columbus, Ottawa, Edmonton and New Jersey)

If interested, please contact the commish at this email: [email protected]

** Disclaimer – in order to improve the balance within the League, two current managers will participate in the first 3 rounds of the pro dispersal draft.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: H2H League heading into Year 11 looking for two managers

Update: one spot remaining

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: H2H League heading into Year 11 looking for two managers

Update: two managers found. Thank you.