Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Restrictions For Minnesota

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: New Restrictions For Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    It would help if we had a government that cared about something other giving cash to their buddies and destroying the health care system.
    This is what Albertans voted for, and what many of them want. They are getting their wish and many seem very happy with things. Even those who claim that they are "unsatisfied" with the response to things in polling, will most certainly vote the UCP back in again. It's in the DNA of Alberta. I regret moving back here to be very honest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magicstew View Post
    We on lock down in Manitoba right now, just allowed essential services.
    Best to be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Wear your masks if you go out, social distance, stay home is the best. This isn't going to go away overnight.
    I agree, we should all just cooperate and be part of the solution. Remember simple hygiene measures can help protect your family's health and everyone else's, take some multivitamins to strengthen your immune system, wear masks when going out and observe social distancing.
    Last edited by horrorfan; November 26, 2020 at 3:10 PM. Reason: Removed link

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by legodash View Post
    I agree, we should all just cooperate and be part of the solution. Remember simple hygiene measures can help protect your family's health and everyone else's, take some multivitamins to strengthen your immune system, wear masks when going out and observe social distancing.
    Edited your post without the link you added within the text. Please don't use this forum to advertise other sites/products.

Banned

With the vaccine now ready, I hope this pandemic ends soon

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by rowcarmine View Post
    With the vaccine now ready, I hope this pandemic ends soon
    We're looking at 9-12 months still I am guessing, but that's lightning fast for something like that!