Thread: Hino/Stephenson

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Hino/Stephenson

Dobber boys are big on Hino who is coming off a super 22pt season ... I had him for years, had to expose him in our draft (exposure list was before he got traded and re-signed for only $1mln) and I lost him in the draft which was of course just after he was traded and re-signed. Wouldn't mind him back.
    Stephenson, who really isn't much that different (?) just re-signed for $2.7mln (whaaa). I picked him up exposed in the draft, so similar trade value (?) TB is paying for real world player that isn't fantasy relevant? or they plan on big things for him?

It could be a lateral move and cap savings.
    No idea if the other GM even is interested.
    Simply thought it was Bubble keeper week material )
    J
    31 team permanent keeper. 12F, 6D, +1 Skater, 2G, 5 Reserve, 8 Prospects (744 skaters, 62 goalies, 248 prospects)
    Goalie - 20 W, 2.5 save, -15 GA, 15 SO
    Skater - 25 point, 2 PIM, 1 Hit, 2 Block, +/- 10, TOI 0.2/min, Special team points +5, Fight 5
    Strict NHL salary cap & floor

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Hino/Stephenson

Some "Dobber boys" may be high on Hinostroza, but I'm not one of them.

It might be a lateral move but I'm more confident in the role Stephenson has carved out for himself in Vegas. He's my choice.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

Comparing the two players I would go for the cap savings and invest the money elsewhere. However I am curious about which other players might be available on the wire. Are you able to drop Stephenson and add a cheaper similar-ish option?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Grand Master

In most cap leagues, I'd deal Stphenson for Hinostroza for the cap savings. Otherwise, I'd do what Eric said, and look for a similar much cheaper option.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Ace

I'd take Hinostroza based on salary and upside. Stephenson is a safer bet but I assume the role either of these players play for your roster is small - so I'd go with upside personally.
    H2H Dynasty, 16 Team Salary: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, BKS, SHTOI, W, Sv%, Saves, GA%, (4C, 4RW, 4LW, 6D, 1G)

C: Crosby, Malkin, Larkin, Hartman, McBain, Joshua
    RW: Rantanen, Konecny, Strome, Batherson, Zetterland
    LW: Buchnevich, Ehlers, Marchessault, Bertuzzi, Acciari
    D: McNabb, Ferraro, Hakanpaa, Lyabushkin, Samuelsson, Bernard-Docker, Emberson
    G: Merzlikens, Daccord, Samsonov
    Prospects: Kurich, Lucius, Pelletier, Cristall, Yurov, Beckman, Brisson, Dean, Phillips, Poitras