Thread: Fantasy expert/Co-GM

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Fantasy expert/Co-GM

Hello,

My name is Joe. I’m in a really competitive fantasy hockey league. I’ve been in it for over 6 years and it’s a solid group. It’s my turn to be the league manager and honestly my hockey knowledge isn’t the best. I need someone to help me get it in order and keep it during the season. I’ve been really stressed out with real life stuff and with me getting pressure now to figure things out for the new season I need some help. You can also help me run my team during the season. We would split the prize. We can discuss pay for this. Be serious. Thanks and take care.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Fantasy expert/Co-GM

You might get a bit more response if you add a little clarity to your post.
    It sounds kind of like you're looking for a league commish, but also someone to run your team as an assistant GM?
    What kind of league is it, etc?
    It also sounds like you're looking to possibly split prize money, but then you say you might pay for it?
    You're coming to the right spot to find someone to help, but it's tough for anyone to know if it's a fit without those answers above.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Newbie

Yes i need help with running it as a commish and to help co manage my personal team. We play on espn. It’s pretty standard on how we draft a team each season so it’s not a dynasty league. If someone helps with this of course I’ll split the prize money with them. I’ll also pay out of my own pocket a fee just for helping me. Please get back to me with any additional questions. I need to find someone ASAP.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I sent you a private message...
    2012 DobberHockey Hall of Fame - Player's Category