Thread: Advanced Dynasty League has 2 openings PREMIUM FANTRAX (H2H and ROTO)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Advanced Dynasty League has 2 openings PREMIUM FANTRAX (H2H and ROTO)

14 years! 14 Team Dynasty, Salary Cap, 23 Custom Categories including D-Pts, Hits, Blocks, Takeaways, FOW...
    We crown two winners... H2H and ROTO (FAAB is awarded to both)
    This is a Wager League - you only put money in the pot if you think you can win the upcoming season; if league champ did not wager, then the pot rolls over.
    Last year's pot rolled over $89 into this year.
    (Wager is for ROTO Scoring Title Only)
    There is a $9 annual fee to cover cost of Fantrax Premium, but no other costs.
    Daily Rosters.
    League is designed to promote trading and player movement.
    We create our own marketplace... all salaries are based on our bidding for a player.
    Flex Salary Cap, similar to NFL.
    Slow Draft - we leave no one behind.
    A breakdown of our Custom Stat Scoring is attached.

Check out the rules here... IcyGrail.com

The Grail is a very active league.

TESTIMONIALS
    Below are 3 separate posts I've come across on other websites by fellow members. They are honest unprompted testimonials:

“...You will be overwhelmed once you get started. There are 20 scoring categories, prospects, farm players and 16 teams. I cannot stress enough how much detail is in the league. It’s fun and there are a great group of guys... Daily lineup changes, free agent bidding process on a daily basis, constant trade offers. Too much to go into but it’s one of the best if not the best fantasy hockey league you will ever be in.”

“…BUT I do warn you, simple Yahoo strategies do not work in the QIG. We got the best of the best in the QIG, you need hockey knowledge both pro and amateur, some economic planning, good negotiation skills, and some luck to compete. Joe has spent countless hours explaining all the rules to each of us. The QIG is the most thorough league going. The detail will just blow your mind away.”

“The league blows away anything Yahoo can do… There are so many more statistical categories and even more strategies to think about. You got a salary cap and a spending budget for free agents. You can trade draft picks, money or even your place on the waiver ladder for players. I can go on and on. Joe listens to everyone’s suggestions to help make the league a place to stay. He wants a community of hockey fanatics. I suggest you really think about trying it. I have been doing fantasy sports since 1983 and I probably will never join another Yahoo league unless it’s with some friends.”
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Advanced Dynasty League has 2 openings PREMIUM FANTRAX (H2H and ROTO)

Interested. How are the available teams?
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Advanced Dynasty League has 2 openings PREMIUM FANTRAX (H2H and ROTO)

Tons of Draft Picks including the top 2 and 7.
    2020: 1-1 (1), 1-2 (2), 1-7 (7), 2-6 (21), 2-14 (29)
    2021: 1, 1(Kraken), 1(Flames), 2(Avs), 2(Prdtrs), 2(Bruins), 3(Avs), 3(Canes), 3(Prdtrs)
    2022: 1, 2, 2(Blues), 2(Wings), 3, 3(Knights)

Players:
    Brady Tkachuk
    Tomas Hertl
    Reilly smith
    Kevin Hayes
    Jared McCann
    Nick Schmaltz
    Joel Armia
    Evgenii Dadonov
    Roope Hintz
    Adrian Kempe
    Tanner Pearson
    Darnell Nurse
    Brett Pesce
    Jacob Trouba
    Lars Eller
    Reilly Smith
    Josh Manson
    Dmitry Orlov
    Jaret Anderson-Dolan
    Josh Norris
    Paul Stastny
    Joseph Veleno
    Vitaly Abramov
    Carl Grundstrom
    Brett Howden
    Anders Lee
    Ondrej Palat
    Evgeny Svechnikov
    Evan Bouchard
    Kale Clague
    Noah Dobson
    Olli Maatta
    Alexander Romanov
    Robin Lehner
    David Rittich
    Aaron Dell
    Cam Talbot
    Alexandar Georgiev
    Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen

Dobber Sports Newbie

Pm sent

Dobber Sports Recruit

Interested