Thread: Justus Annunen

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Justus Annunen

I'm in a 16 team dynasty league with minors and everything would you pick up Annunen if he's available for the future? I'm a rebuilding team my current goalies are Demko, Martin Jones, and Aaron Dell. My starters for right now need improvement I know that too

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Justus Annunen

Depending on how large your rosters are, I'd tentatively say yes. Annunen frequently appears on recent "top 10 goalies not in the NHL" lists. His timing seems to match with when Grubauer and/or Francouz would leave the team, more or less. He's definitely someone that people are looking it. Again, it depends on how many players you get to keep.

Dobber Sports Titan

Aaron Dell is not worth rostering, so yes I would pick him up and drop Dell.

Generally though it helps to know how deep your league is and who else may be available.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Veteran

Hell, I'd drop Aaron Dell for Annunen and I don't think that's what you're leaning towards.

Dobber Sports Rookie

We have 42 players on our rosters with minors plus our team with a salary cap. I'm in a rebuild right now gonna be a few years before I get anywhere. Probably gonna add Annunen for the future and see if theres anyone else in free agency so I can drop dell too

Administrator

In a keeper league with a large number of keepable minors players you want to dedicate a certain percentage to goaltending because the payoff if a goalie hits is massive. They can take way too long but it's a worthy investment if you aren't using major capital.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Aaron Dell is not worth rostering, so yes I would pick him up and drop Dell.

Generally though it helps to know how deep your league is and who else may be available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Hell, I'd drop Aaron Dell for Annunen and I don't think that's what you're leaning towards.
    These two thoughts right here are where I am as well. Looks like you are heading that way as well. There's a chance a leafs homer might want Dell, if so, sell him off.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

I agree with the others. I have no issues picking him up but be prepared for a 3-4 year wait if you're lucky.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Rookie

Yeah I'm prepared for that haha. I have demko so he'll be more full-time as soon as holtby is done/regresses but I'll look for someone else in free agency for now I saw Cam Talbot/Alex Stalock there

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Those 2 guys are much more useful right now. YOu can win a title cobbling together goalies and dominating skating, but it takes some luck.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.