Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is this worth doing?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Is this worth doing?

Judging by the polarized responses this seems fair for both sides.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

The Great One

It’ll depend a bit on who he gets. 40-50 point wingers in a points only league are a dime a dozen. The big risk is Bobrovsky. I think he’s done being fantasy relevant. He has just been terrible since coming to Florida. He thrived in the Blue Jackets system and doesn’t with the Panthers. He’s old and expensive. Skeeps also has Price and Hellebuyck so his goaltending is pretty solid. He has a shot at an upgrade as well. Or at a much better scorer than Wilson. If Bobrovsky comes out and has a great season it’ll be a bad trade. I don’t think it’s likely, but it’s a risk. I think it’ll end up being a pretty good trade for him.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I think the deal's fine, and the risk is all about Bob versus who you take. If you get a guy who has more career value left than Bob, then it's a win. Wilson is just a depth guy in your format, but that's useful in a dynasty.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I think the deal's fine, and the risk is all about Bob versus who you take. If you get a guy who has more career value left than Bob, then it's a win. Wilson is just a depth guy in your format, but that's useful in a dynasty.
    I can pretty much guarantee that one of Sorokin, Askarov or Shesterkin will be there. Laf, Byfeld, Stutzle, Raymond, Dyrsdale, Rossi, Perfetti (hell even Sanderson or Kubalik) may all go in the top 10. For some reason, our managers do NOT place huge value on goalies or goalie depth. TO me, hardest position to fill (2 starting goalies per team x 10 teams). That's a minimum of 20 starting goaltenders and each team needs a back up (or even two). 30 win goalies are much harder to come by than 60 point forwards.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka