Thread: Rask 20-21

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Rask 20-21

hi all,

This subject might have allready been covered, but I couldnt find any thread with the search engine.

Do you think Rask will be back for one last season?
    I'm not sure if I should keep him on my roster.

I just did a trade to gat Samsonov just in case.

So... is Rask will be back!?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Rask 20-21

Yes

I made the right decision’: Tuukka Rask on leaving bubble, plans for new season

“From my perspective, nothing changes. I think we’re a very competitive team, regardless of when we start playing. I don’t know what Z’s situation is. He’s obviously been a part of the organization for a long time, captain and a big piece. Who knows what’s going to happen there. Regardless of what happens, I think we have a very competitive team. I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully, this season kicks off at some point. Because it seems to be the waiting game again.”

Dobber Sports Ace

Rask opted out of the bubble because his daughter had a medical emergency. He made the right move and wanted to be with his family. It looks like his daughter is ok now, so I assume he goes back to work.

Administrator

There's always a chance he leaves again, although I suppose that's a risk for any player if we're dealing with bubbles again and players don't get to go home. Rask will definitely be there to start the season.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Great One

Honestly I’d be worried about his relationship with the team. I’ve heard several players quoted as saying they would have a hard time with him quitting on the team. The rumblings are that the situation at home wasn’t a big deal and some guys felt he just wanted to go home. I don’t know what the truth of the matter is, but given that, the age of the corps, their recent round of surgeries to key pieces, and the Chara unknown I’m steering well clear of the Bruins G situation.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch