Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trivia

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Re: Trivia

I may have to wait for next week. LOL. First, the defenseman has to have not missed much injury time, and they need to have been in the league for minimum 7 years. On that alone I took 3 guesses and failed..... but yeah absolutely I had hoped the trivia channel would open up to other questions

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Hopefully it's okay to piggyback with another question - what NHLer has seen his SOG total increase for seven straight seasons? One hint is he's a defenseman. I won't divulge the answer if it's not guessed, but you can find out by reading my Bubble Keeper Week version of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters that will be published on the site on the 10th.
    Off the top of my head Hamilton?

Edit: Looks like Ekholm.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Magnificent One

Ekholm is indeed correct! Wow, I thought that would stump folks, but I guess I forgot about the vast array of knowledge possessed by those in this forum. Do be sure to read the Goldipucks column next week to find out if Ekholm's 2019-20 was too hot, too cold, or just right, along with which label fits two other skaters.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

The Great One

I always look forward to and read your stuff Roos!
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    Ekholm is indeed correct! Wow, I thought that would stump folks, but I guess I forgot about the vast array of knowledge possessed by those in this forum. Do be sure to read the Goldipucks column next week to find out if Ekholm's 2019-20 was too hot, too cold, or just right, along with which label fits two other skaters.
    you gave a pretty softball tip too.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4