Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 37 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast

Thread: US election thread?

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: US election thread?

Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    if this voting software (dominion) was known to be easily hacked years beforehand then why the hell were they still utilized in this election .
    Exactly. They've had lots of time to do something but probably didn't because, maybe, just maybe they could cheat themselves. Don't forget, Trump ALWAYS accuses others of what he is guilty of. Why is he SO stunned that he lost Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Arizona? Why was he so sure he was going to win those states? He is underming democracy with his frivolous law suits for selfish reasons as he has done for 4 years. Like i've said, he is ONLY there for the perks, not the responsibilites.

Dobber Sports Master

so they just did some type of hand recount in atlanta that didnt change results but donnie wants another one done with the machines he doesnt trust ?

who's this Powell lady that seems rather convinced of this fraud and can at least put a few sentences together to make you wonder,

Dobber Sports All-Star

The third Georgia recount is just more stalling. Meh. Donny is entitled to a third recount under the law. Costs the taxpayers money, has almost no chance of changing the results, but he has every right to do it.

As for Powell, well she used to be a respected attorney. She represented Enron executives during the Enron scandal and she represented General Flynn in 2019. In defending General Flynn, however, she made unsubstantiated claims of a deep state plot against him. This is where things start going off the rails for Powell. Since then things have only gotten worse for Sidney Powell's credibility. She began to lose the respect of many of her former colleagues when she promoted persons and slogans associated with the conspiracy theorist group QAnon.

Now, she is going further down the road of crazy. Without a shred of proof, Powell in now claiming ... forgive me because this is a lengthy list and it can be found many places - She is claiming that a secret cabal of international Communists, Cubans, Chinese, Venezuelans (including long dead Hugo Chavez), along with The Clinton foundation, George Soros, thousands of Democratic officials and thousands of Republican officials including Georgia governor Brian Kemp, have taken bribes to help rig the 2020 election in favor of Joe Biden.

So yeah. Take that info whichever way you like

If proved true, I suppose this would perhaps be the biggest revelation of all time. Second coming of Christ kinda stuff.

If not,... well I think there is a white, tight fitting jacket with a crest that says 'Elite Strike Force Team Member' waiting for her in a quiet country hospital outside of Durham, North Carolina.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    The third Georgia recount is just more stalling. Meh. Donny is entitled to a third recount under the law. Costs the taxpayers money, has almost no chance of changing the results, but he has every right to do it.

As for Powell, well she used to be a respected attorney. She represented Enron executives during the Enron scandal and she represented General Flynn in 2019. In defending General Flynn, however, she made unsubstantiated claims of a deep state plot against him. This is where things start going off the rails for Powell. Since then things have only gotten worse for Sidney Powell's credibility. She began to lose the respect of many of her former colleagues when she promoted persons and slogans associated with the conspiracy theorist group QAnon.

Now, she is going further down the road of crazy. Without a shred of proof, Powell in now claiming ... forgive me because this is a lengthy list and it can be found many places - She is claiming that a secret cabal of international Communists, Cubans, Chinese, Venezuelans (including long dead Hugo Chavez), along with The Clinton foundation, George Soros, thousands of Democratic officials and thousands of Republican officials including Georgia governor Brian Kemp, have taken bribes to help rig the 2020 election in favor of Joe Biden.

So yeah. Take that info whichever way you like

If proved true, I suppose this would perhaps be the biggest revelation of all time. Second coming of Christ kinda stuff.

If not,... well I think there is a white, tight fitting jacket with a crest that says 'Elite Strike Force Team Member' waiting for her in a quiet country hospital outside of Durham, North Carolina.
    Seems like they are all truly Q-razy.

Dobber Sports All-Star

....And Sidney Powell is no longer a member of ‘The Trump 2020 Elite Strike Force Team'.

That appointment only lasted half a Scaramucci.

She still gets the tight white jacket but it’s looking like no crest.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...mpression=true

I guess that answers our question as to the integrity of Sidney Powell. She be even too crazy for drawer drop Giuliani and Co..

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Sure feels like the dialogue here has settled to logical banter. So refreshing. Well Logical banter about illogical actions.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Thank you and Goodnight!!!

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Sure feels like the dialogue here has settled to logical banter. So refreshing. Well Logical banter about illogical actions.
    Has Austin Willy completely left the conversation?
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Has Austin Willy completely left the conversation?
    Like Trump, he's put his tail between his legs, hung his head, and accepted the decision of the people by taking his ball and headed home. Finally.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Couldn’t have said it better Axeman. And I won’t try lest fueling the bully of the forums tag!

I mean... check out my guns here->

It is quite fitting how all the confident boasting and matter of Fact(less) promises and accusations eventually come crumbling down. But I’m sure they’ll resurface for t next controversial topic. (There I go again)

Dobber Sports Titan

What really shows the Trump legal team has nothing is that once the lawyers are in court, they avoid the term Fraud like it's the plague.

The transition is going to happen now, with little ease up of Trump thinking he's been cheated, and over the last 3 weeks the Whitehouse has been cleaned out of anything that shouldn't be there.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Like Trump, he's put his tail between his legs, hung his head, and accepted the decision of the people by taking his ball and headed home. Finally.
    Careful... never know what lurks in the shadows
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports All-Star

That pretty much wraps things up folks.

With the elections certified in Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Nevada, chances that Trump and team can turn things around is pretty much zero.

MAGA's might want to hang up their their hats, at least until 2024

The game show carnival barker is on to his next act. That said, Trump is still gonna be the most powerful person in this new look Republican party for some time to come.

How long exactly? Who knows. Only time will tell.
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

Dobber Sports Ace

Clean up Crew's have been activated: Bye Bye Bad guy's https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/more-...ca-us-assisted
    24 Team Dynasty, H2H , NHL Salaries & Cap 94M$.
    3C , 3R , 3L, 4D, 1SKT, 2G , 4B , 5Farm
    G,A,SPT,HT,BLK,SHOTS,FOW... W,SV,SV%,GAA

C: E.Kuznetsov. B.Neilson, B.Hayton
    LW: J.Huberdeau, J.Kyrou, D.Heinen
    RW: J.Virtanen, V.Hinostraza, E.Tolvanen
    D: C.Makar, T.Chabot, M.Dumba, M.Matheson,
    SKT:C.Sissons
    G: B.Bishop, A.Raanta
    B: A.Anisimov, C.Fischer, T.Pitlick, A.Martinez, N.Zaitsev
    Farm: V.Kravtsov, J.Gauthier, R.Lavoie, I.Konovalov, M.Berdin

2021 picks: 2/1'st , 3/2nd's

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by 5hole View Post
    Clean up Crew's have been activated: Bye Bye Bad guy's https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/more-...ca-us-assisted
    I didn't read the article so my apologies if there's something in there, but what is the relevance of this to the US election??