Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 48 ... LastLast

Thread: US election thread?

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: US election thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramuin View Post
    So do you really need to continue this? It is becoming annoying being at the top of latest posts all the time.
    You could just.... not look at it.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by 5hole View Post
    Ladies and Gentelaman: Raiklin!! The bringer of truth and justice!!!

raiklin.jpg

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
    Hey Fivehole are you really James Kunstler? I would think if you were James Kunstler you would have a better grasp of proper grammar.. The correct grammar for the above statement would be, "you're close". Or, "you are close". Not, "your close".

Finding it hard to believe you wrote a dozen books....
    Hey Wonko, maybe what he meant was “Yours to close”. As in the thread. Over to you Wonko. It’s over. Your close.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

First off, I don't look at it "ALL " the time, but it is always there. There are some very intelligent people, but this thread has become nothing more than a single sided combative thread. THAT is quite annoying! Since you are from Canada I shouldn't have to explain head trauma and high anxiety. You should know. You can use that later. It seems to be your MO.

After 38 pages, I think Canada has exceeded their 4.3 billion in foreign aid about 30 pages ago.

Biden is nothing more than a POS politician. You need look no further than when he made his comment on the police and shootings. I want you to think about this. Do you have children? I do!

Let's say your little Princess (and we will take race out of it for the moment. You can "TRY" to call me a racist at some other time) decide to go into law enforcement. She is called out for a domestic dispute. She approaches a gentleman who pushes her away and proceeds to leave. She commands him to halt. He continues to leave. She Tasers him to no avail. He makes it to his vehicle. She commands him to not open the door. He opens the door refusing to heed her command. As he opens the door. My little Princess draws her weapon and shoots him in the leg per Mr. Biden's suggestion. The gentleman keels over hanging inside the vehicle. My daughter approaches slowly. As she gets a little nearer .... WHAM a freakin bullet takes off the side of her head. Brain fragments and blood scattered on the grass. Thank you President elect Biden for saving a criminal's life at the expense of my daughter's.

Of course the 4.3 billion in foreign aid you have given has not helped my daughter. And you have nothing to worry about being in Canada. Cuz You Guys are just Having a Blast
    You can never have too much information. You can only ever misuse the information you were given.

Dobber Sports Deity

First off, I don't look at it "ALL " the time, but it is always there. There are some very intelligent people, but this thread has become nothing more than a single sided combative thread. THAT is quite annoying! Since you are from Canada I shouldn't have to explain head trauma and high anxiety. You should know. You can use that later. It seems to be your MO.

After 38 pages, I think Canada has exceeded their 4.3 billion in foreign aid about 30 pages ago.

Biden is nothing more than a POS politician. You need look no further than when he made his comment on the police and shootings. I want you to think about this. Do you have children? I do!

Let's say your little Princess (and we will take race out of it for the moment. You can "TRY" to call me a racist at some other time) decide to go into law enforcement. She is called out for a domestic dispute. She approaches a gentleman who pushes her away and proceeds to leave. She commands him to halt. He continues to leave. She Tasers him to no avail. He makes it to his vehicle. She commands him to not open the door. He opens the door refusing to heed her command. As he opens the door. My little Princess draws her weapon and shoots him in the leg per Mr. Biden's suggestion. The gentleman keels over hanging inside the vehicle. My daughter approaches slowly. As she gets a little nearer .... WHAM a freakin bullet takes off the side of her head. Brain fragments and blood scattered on the grass. Thank you President elect Biden for saving a criminal's life at the expense of my daughter's.

Of course the 4.3 billion in foreign aid you have given has not helped my daughter. And you have nothing to worry about being in Canada. Cuz You Guys are just Having a Blast
    Oooooor, you could mute it so you don't see it at the top of your new posts.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

So do you really need to continue this? It is becoming annoying being at the top of latest posts all the time.

More Trumpet sucking and blowing. One post saying “do you need to Continue this?” And “annoying that it’s at the top of the Latest post long enough...”. And then a run on rambling about Joe Biden putting a gun in some criminals hand and forcing him to shoot some innocent hypothetical female. And likely after just having been grabbed by the Pus*y by Donald Trump himself too eh? His words, not mine

You Trump radicals keep proving yourselves to be similar to your hero “big daddy” Donald. Why can’t we all shut up and quit ruining your “Latest post” view... but all good if you have something to say, some politically radical point of view posted solely to ... how did you say it? Carry on this “Single sided combative thread”? You appear to be the only one suggesting, 33 pages in, that anything in this thread is single sided.

Not to mention “you have nothing to worry about in Canada”. That’s as one sided a statement you could make. Try and Enjoy your new President actually bring some semblance of “Presidential” back to the head of your state. Maybe he’ll get your hypothetical perp’s gun out of his hands before the thug has a chance to kill anyone’s daughter, son or loved one.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Oooooor, you could mute it so you don't see it at the top of your new posts.
    Come on Axe, it’s always someone else’s responsibility. Are there tools to fix his forum experience? Yup... always has been. But clearly many Mods here are one sided narrow minded politically Left sided and have underhandedly rigging the Latest Post thread view to negatively impact ONLY the Trump lovers.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Come on Axe, it’s always someone else’s responsibility. Are there tools to fix his forum experience? Yup... always has been. But clearly many Mods here are one sided narrow minded politically Left sided and have underhandedly rigging the Latest Post thread view to negatively impact ONLY the Trump lovers.
    Oooooor, he could just mute it.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Master

I'd be really proud of my princess if she protected her assistant from Robin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSChLXBzaJE

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Oooooor, he could just mute it.
    You’d think.

But “counting” is a challenge for some too.

But that did make me LOL

Dobber Sports Ninja

I find it interesting that it's the Trump supporters who want these treads closed. I thought they were against cancel culture. Is something about these threads "triggering" them.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

They always use such weird language lol. Must be a cult thing.

Dobber Sports Pro

WTF are you talking about? Canada does not give foreign aid to the USA and USA does not give foreign aid to Canada. And this whole little Princess death scenario is ridiculous and makes zero point as to what kind of impact ANY politicians have.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

@Axeman, I have a LOT of respect for you. Thanks for the suggestion. If I knew how to do that I probably would, I don't even know how to get the reply window, I am not that computer savvy, However, I think it has gone beyond that now. Sorry Having no Class has got me generalizing

@ Lodo It was a metaphor based on all the biased Canadian input. And Makes Zero sense what impact Biden has, but Trump is a Racist and that does impact? Hmmm Contradictive I think?

@Butch Unfortunately Butch, that falls literally on deaf ears. With the trauma the tinnitus is so extensive, I can't hear for crap. I have no idea what is going on in the video. Sorry

@retaylor Was that directed toward me? Are you another one that laughs at the handicapped?

To the one who is just having no class. Thanks for not disappointing! Exactly why I told you I have head trauma. Much like a little child you will taunt and tease the handicapped. No, I can see the 38 blocks. Fortunately I don't have to count. I would give myself a severe headache.

You only make assumptions. You stereotype. Well I can stereotype too. You are the typical Canadian who thinks Canada is soooo much better. Sorry It is just another place. People are people. Yes I preferred Trump. I probably would have voted Bernie. I did not have that choice.

Since it just passed,. let's talk about Veterans Day, or Remembrance in Canada. I think this was a RAW deal. I don't even like the guy but ... 1 year has passed. A REAL patriot shot down by the media and his country. His exact words "You people that come here, whatever it is" I know when I speak, I occasionally miss a word or get ahead of myself in thought. Let's just for a moment look at that second part of the statement. Maybe as he was speaking, in his mind "OR"was implied, which is the way I take it. "You people that come here OR whatever it is" THAT means he doesn't care if you are an immigrant or a test tube baby, you should buy a poppy to support the men and women who have paid the price for your way of life. The media blows it out of proportion and the thin skinned people of today cry RACIST! Do I buy a poppy? No, I haven't seen them since I was a kid. However, my place of business does something different. I contribute. The media amplifies the problems.

Would you like to explain the timing of the Vaccine? Days after the announcement of the election we have a vaccine .... Jesus , Lord, IT's a Miracle! No, It's Political!
    It's a Freakin' Joke! Oh I'm sorry, I can't say that ... I'm an atheist .... NOW wait I was coined a Trumpest I can't be an Atheist. Maybe I just forgot due to the trauma. Maybe I am Catholic? I don't think so. But hey I wouldn't want to disappoint Mr. No Class.

Would you like to talk about the politics involved in COVID and how that is all Trump's fault. Yeah right. LOL! It could have all been prevented by shutting down the international airports. You know, where the hotspots started. The Democratic states/cities. That would have gone over big, kind of like building a wall. However, if I am not mistaken, that is a function at the state level. Yep Political. Power struggle. Each side Blames the other!
    You can never have too much information. You can only ever misuse the information you were given.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

1) You might have been trying to point out you personally have head trauma, but that’s not what your words said. It’s too bad that that damage has been caused, but I’m quite comfortable with how any of my posts would represent my attitude towards mental illness and physical trauma.

2) I think every country has problems, but I with no hesitation would state I prefer Canada’s problems to America’s. So yea, I guess I do think Canada is much better than America. America hasn’t been the top of anything for a long time except military spending.

3) One day I’d love to get inside the head of someone who says they would vote Bernie but then would vote Trump over Biden. I mean. In 2016 it could have maybe been defensible, but I have no idea what would lead to that viewpoint in 2020. Probably too complicated to deal with in an Internet forum.

4) Don Cherry wasn’t removed from TV because of one comment. He was removed from TV because of continuous racist and xenophobic comments over a long period of time. He should have been removed from TV much sooner. I doubt anyone’s life is much worse off by not seeing him for 15 minutes once a week. I’m sure many people’s lives have marginally improved because they aren’t subjected to being told they don’t belong in Canada once a week by some old guy. The messaging of “wear a poppy” is good, it’s one I believe in. It’s one that should apply to all Canadians, not specific groups of them, and if people for their own personal reasons don’t want to wear one, that’s also fine. That’s literally the freedoms wars were fought for.

5) The vaccine was announced when the trials were concluded. That’s how science works. It was not announced later or earlier than possible. It was announced when the science was concluded. In terms of the virus being political, it’s interesting that talk about it hasn’t died down at all now that there is a new President-elect, because the virus isn’t political, it is simply the third largest killer in the US in 2020 and rapidly spreading (again). In terms of it being the Cheeto’s fault, America is one of the few (the only?) where the virus is the third leading cause of death in the country. Everywhere else has kept it far more contained and under control. As for locking down all the democratic cities and how would that have gone over, I’d guess pretty well, because those were all the cities that did implement and continue to implement the strictest lockdown measures.